When you get old can you still have babies
Yes, the oldest woman to give birth was 66 – however conception becomes harder after around 35 years old for most. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-you-get-old-can-you-still-have-babies ]
More Answers to “When you get old can you still have babies“
- When you get old can you still have babies
- Yes, the oldest woman to give birth was 66 – however conception becomes harder after around 35 years old for most. ChaCha again!
- Why do soap opera babies grow up and get older while everyone els…?
- It’s an old TV tradition, not just on soaps. It had a noble beginning. In “I Love Lucy”, Little Ricky was an infant one year and 5 or 6 and playing drums with his Daddy the next. In the 80’s, on “Family Ties” it was the …
- How old can a baby be and still get cradle cap??
- My baby got cradle cap at one month of age. I got rid of it, and now every week I take preventative measures against it (rubbing in baby oil, then combing it through before shampooing it). She’s 10 months old now. How long should I keep d…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Old wive’s tale: Babies can sense when you’re pregnant, so they dont sit still when you hold them?
- Q: I was holding my cousin’s 2 month old baby and he was being extra wiggly in my arms. I am 5 weeks pregnant and my friend just told me this old wives tale…Have you ever heard of this myth… or is it true?
- A: I have heard this. I have also heard that if little boys are attracted to you and want to be around you all the time you are having a girl and vice versa if its a boy. But remember it is an old wives tale, but sometimes they have Truth behind them.
- How old are babies when they start to play with toys?
- Q: My daughter is almost 11 weeks old, and could not care less about her rattles and toys yet. I’m wondering how old babies are when they start to enjoy shaking rattles and holding toys and stuff like that.
- A: It can vary from each child, but the average age is usually 3-6 months.
- How old are babies when their eyes change from blue to their final color?
- Q: All my babies and grandbabies have had blue eyes so I’ve never figured out how many weeks old babies would be when their eyes change color.Any one know?
- A: They will darken (to brown, black, green etc etc) gradually over 6 – 9 months.http://pediatrics.about.com/od/yourbabyweekbyweek/ss/baby_wk_ten_3.htm