Who had the first case of herpes
The first case of herpes hepatitis was reported in a pregnant woman in the third trimester by Flewett et al. in 1969. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-had-the-first-case-of-herpes ]
More Answers to “Who had the first case of herpes“
- Who had the first case of herpes
- The first case of herpes hepatitis was reported in a pregnant woman in the third trimester by Flewett et al. in 1969. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I adopted a kitten with a bad case of herpes, we had for only a week.Got new kitten from breeder 4 days later.
- Q: Can herpes spread to new kitten through the dish, carrier? New kitten now has a running eye.
- A: Your first cat was “adopted”? From a shelter or a breeder? If you’re getting it from a breeder you’re not “adopting” you’re buying.And this second kitten – why on earth are you buying cats from a breeder – especially one that sounds like it’s got very sick animals? Have you taken this new kitten to a vet? I’m betting the answer is no. You do realize that by buying a cat this way instead of going to a shelter odds are you’re taking on one VERY sick animal that’s going to require lots of medical care and expensive vet bills. For about $100 you would have gotten a healthy animal tested for various diseases, up to date on shots, spayed/neutered and microchipped from a shelter.FYI – the herpes virus that cats can get is highly contagious and if this kitten came from the same place odds are it’s sick, too, as are all the animals there. This can be cured with antibiotics but can then lie dormant and flare back up again later.
- Why was the “Force” an energy field in the first 3 movies, but a bad case of Herpes in the last 3?
- A: Because George Lucas screwed it up
- When was the first case of Herpes?
- A: March 21, 1788, in Berne, Switzerland.