How do you get rid of a bump in your nose
Is it a pimple? If so you definitely don’t want to pick/pop it. You can wash your face with a gentle cleanser and then apply OTC acne cream to get rid of it. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-a-bump-in-your-nose ]
More Answers to “How do you get rid of a bump in your nose“
- How to Get Rid of a Bump On the Nose
- ･ 1 Wash the wound as soon as you have an injury. Soap is good for decreasing the chance of infection,… ･ 2 Apply ice as soon as possible. Ice helps restrict the blood flow to your wound. Using ice will help… ･ 3 Use a warm compress on …
- Is there a way to get rid of the bump on my nose without surgery??
- Not that I know of. I know it is such a cliche, but don’t worry about it. I’m 22 now and very almost paid £3549 for Rhinoplasty (nosejob). My nose is big, but now I really couldn’t care less. As you get older you realise what really matters…
- How do i get rid of bump on my nose?
- It depends on what kind of bump, but im guessing its a white head… I use this thing called the neutrogena wave. It makes your skin smooth and very soft. Its so easy to use and you get results in like 2 days…. heres the site, you can che…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get rid of a bump on your nose?
- Q: i have a bump on my nose. almost everyone in my family does i really hate it and get picked on all the time about it is there anyway possible you can get rid of it with out surgery and not make up tips either im going to get surgery later on but im really paranoid about it its really embarassing please help me 10 pts best answer!
- A: try to stop being so paranoid. when you get picked on about it, just laugh it off.ur beautiful the way you are, and you should know it.
- How do you get rid of a bump that has not turned in to a mark/scare on your nose and cocoa butter aint workin?
- Q: its been there for a month maybe because i keep picking at it..i even brought neosporin yersterday to see if i can make that dark spot disappearoops that has now turned into……..misspelled
- A: There’s the medicine over-the counter you can get for the scar,it’s called Maderma
- Have you ever had a bump in your nose?
- Q: It’s a bump like on the tip of the inside your nose. You can’t see it but when you touch it, it really hurts. I have one and I want to know, what is this called and how do I get rid of it?
- A: If I feel the tip of my nose, there are infact two little bumps on mine.I used to be very violent in my sleep,and often gave myself a black eye during sleep,once I even woke up in need to use the bathroom,and found that my nose was bleeding,it wasn’t sore the next day,but the next time, it was, but no blood or bruises,so it is possible that you hurt your nose without realising.a few years on;I broke my nose (once)by summer-saulting on my 10ft trampoline,and kneed myself upwards, braking it,it didnt hurt at the time, and it dosent hurt now.But it is now than before, the break of the nosethat it is normal for it to hurt.Have you ever broken your nose?If so, it is likely, from whatever way you broke it,why it hurts.Greater/lower alar cartilage – situated immediately below the lateral cartilage and forms the tip of the nose and nostrils.Minor/lesser alar cartilage – smaller plate with anterior margin connecting to the major alar cartilage.Fibro-fatty tissue – separates the plates of cartilage.