How likely is it that you could get pregnant on your period
It’s possible but not very likely to get pregnant on your period. Thanks for using ChaCha. Please call or text back soon. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-likely-is-it-that-you-could-get-pregnant-on-your-period ]
More Answers to “How likely is it that you could get pregnant on your period“
- not likely
- Very likely. It’s back to the drawing board for you two. Now you will have to go through all the same stuff you just went through before, during and after the termination. Go back to planned parenthood and see if the morning after pill is r…
- It’s possible but not very likely to get pregnant on your period. Thanks for using ChaCha. Please call or text back soon.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How likely is it to get pregnant the week after your period?
- Q: My period began on the 21st and ended on the 24th. Hubby and I had unprotected sex this weekend on the 27th and 28th. I know techincally you’re most likely to get pregnant mid-cycle, but what do you think the chance is that I could get pregnant from this past weekend?Do you know anyone who got pregnant in the days following the end of her period?
- A: Hi, my friend got pregnant straight after her period. She started feeling really tired, and not herself, so she took test week after and was positive. She didn’ t even miss her period to test positive. It depence on each woman I believe, also if she ever took any hormonal contraception, I believe, but in your case, try not to think about it. Ourbodies usualy play tricks and makes you believe that you are pregnant though you are not. Do like as if you don’ y care. I know it’ s hard, We’ve been trying for 5 months and now I’m really trying not to focus on it too much. Good luck…xxx
- How likely is it to be pregnant if you still have your period?
- Q: I went off the pill last month as of Dec.3( my fiance and I want to get pregnant) and got my period on the Jan 4th. It was completely gone on the 8th and I barley had cramps. It was spotting for the first day(only when I wiped) then the second day it got a little heavier(enought to fill a regular tampon). This is when I got mild cramping. The last couple of days it was light again(not as light as the beginning though) I just remember that last time I went off the pill for a month I had such a heavy period and really really bad cramps. My period usually lasts about 4 or 5 days but it is usually heavier. Could I be pregnant or is it just wishful thinking?
- A: When I came off the pill about 4 months ago, my first period was exactly the same. Whilst on th pill my period was 5-7 days and I always had a really heavy day on the 2nd-3rd day. When I stopped taking the pill the first period I had lasted about 4 days and was very light. Only had 1 day that was like a proper period.It could be implantation bleeding but I would think it is unlikely.It is better to to wait for at least one normal period after coming off the pill anyway as it gives your body the chance to get back to normal and to start regulating itself again. Also it is easier to tell when you are ovulating after you have had a few normal cycles without the pill, which means you know when you are most fertile and time things just right. Good Luck!
- how likely is it to get pregnant when you are on your period?
- Q: i got an abortion about three weeks ago, and was on my 5th day of taking birth control pills. i had unprotected sex (yes i know, VERY stupid thing to do) and after a very short amount of time i realized this was a bad idea, and my boyfriend pulled out. he didnt ejaculate. also, i was still on my period from the birth control making you start when you start on it. how likely would it be that the precum could have gotten me pregnant?
- A: Very likely. It’s back to the drawing board for you two. Now you will have to go through all the same stuff you just went through before, during and after the termination. Go back to planned parenthood and see if the morning after pill is right for you at this point.Three weeks is too soon to have intercourse after a pregnancy termination. You could get a life threatening infection that could leave you sterile.Didn’t they offer you birth control pills, and the both of you condoms at the clinic? Next time http://www.depoprovera.com/vc-prospect-user.asp