If my girlfriend is pregnant, should I move with her
This is something you and your girlfriend are going to have to talk about at length. Where you will live, what your role will be, and how you plan to raise the baby. It’s best to figure this out before the baby arrives. Good luck and congratulations! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-my-girlfriend-is-pregnant%2C-should-i-move-with-her ]
More Answers to “If my girlfriend is pregnant, should I move with her“
- Should I move on after my girlfriend hid being pregnant with my d…?
- If you don’t want to be with this girl (who personally I think sounds like she is crazy), you can still be involved with your child. You will probably need to hire an attorney though to help you in this matter to make sure you get visitatio…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My girlfriend is pregnant and wants me to move in with her………..?
- Q: My girlfriend is 5 months pregnant and wants me to move in with her. I am 23 and she is 25. We have been together for 3 years now and this was an unexpected pregnancy for me. I did not want to move in with her for a long time because I am still in school and plan on finishing it in a couple of years and I feel if I do move in I will have alot more stress than I do now. She has been bugging me to move in with her for a long time now but I don’t want to. I don’t think it is a good idea for me to move in with her just because she is going to have my kid. I told her that I will be there for the kid when it is born. I have been going to every single doctors visit ever since we found out she was pregnant. Or what do you think I should do? should having a baby be a good reason why to move in with her?
- A: Well, having a baby isn’t a good reason to force your relationship to take any step your relationship isn’t ready for. However, being pregnant is a very hard time for a woman. Do you really want her doing EVERYTHING by herself? Lifting stuff by herself, cooking, cleaning vigorously, taking out trash etc? I mean depending on how far along she is, it’s fine now, but once she and the baby start to grow, all these normal tasks become very hard for us to complete. Not to mention, what if there is a complication, like with me, and the doctor puts her on bed rest? She can’t be alone during that time. And furthermore, she’s going to be VERY emotional so get ready for that, and it would be very good for her to know you’re there and that you care. You can’t honestly expect her to do this alone… Going to the OB appts is great, but is that really enough? If you really think it is you aren’t a very good bf.
- MY GIRLFRIEND LIED ABOUT BEING PREGNANT WTF!? SHOULD I DUMP HER? DOES SHE HAVE PSYCHOLOGIAL ISSUES?
- Q: SO, here goes:Now the situation is a little bit complicated, or at least it seems so to me. I am currently overseas studying abroad and my girlfriend is back in the states at school. We have been dating for over a year and we both knew that i’d be leaving for study abroad this semester. Now im not really sure what the deal is with my girlfriend. She usually gets her period around the 20th of every month, give or take a few. For some reason she didnt have her period on time, she took 2 pregnancy tests which both came out negative (one 2 days before and another a week later) She ended up having her period nearly two weeks late. I was a little concerned but not really. As we are sexually active we had talked about what we would do in the event of a pregnancy, I was not worried. We are pretty diligent in using contraceptives (condom, VCF) But there is always a chance. So we had talked about this, quite a few times actually. We loved each other (and have been moving towards marriage) and of course the responsible thing to do would be to get married and raise our baby together.Now what blows my mind is why the day that she got her period she decides to mess with my head and tell me that she took another pregnancy test and that she is in fact pregnant!! ON TOP OF THIS SHE TELLS ME THAT SHE WANTS TO HAVE AN ABORTION!!I cannot understand this, abortion is completely opposite of everything that i’ve been taught and believe, I think its an EVIL, disgusting thing. I told her I WOULD NOT under any circumstances support her (emotionally or financially) or her decision to have an abortion unless it was threatening to her health. (eptopic pregnancy etc.) This is very hard for me because I want to be there for her but I cannot support this sort of thing, we had talked about it before, numerous times and in depth about what we would do if there was an unplanned pregnancy and abortion was not even considered.What blows my mind is that she tells me this, rants and raves about getting an abortion, she actually told me that she wants to have the abortion and then get married later, and that i have to marry her because its my responsibility because i got her pregnant and she had to have an abortion!!? She says “our baby is going to be so beautiful.. butshe has to do it.. WTF>, then after 2 hours the phone card runs out. 2 hours later we are on the phone again and she tells me that maybe she doesnt want to have a pregnancy…I figure that at this point that she is very hormonal and scared and upset, this whole time on the phone ive been very patient, caring and loving. I love her and want her to be happy, we already had planned to maybe get married this summer, but not sure yet. We talk about the future, what we will do and how we will do it. She wasnt sure what she wanted to do and finally was so tired that she went to bed. In the mean time I sit down and plan exactly what im going to do to be able to financially support us for the next few years till we get out of college,(i’ve got 2 years left) which is no real big deal for me, just have to make some adjustments, and work hard, which is fine.We only talked briefly on the phone the next two days because of phone card issues and finding a time that we could both talk for. Today when we finally connect we are talking and after about 10 minutes or so she tells me that “SHE WAS JUST FREAKING KIDDING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT!!”now, i can see that maybe that in the first phone conversation that she said she was pregnant, then told me right after she was just joking.. ok sure ha ha… but no. this was days we are talking about, im abroad and have so much going on i am barely staying afloat. She DROPS THIS BOMB ON ME AND THEN SAYS IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE!?I was ready to sacrifice everything for her and the baby! (transfer schools, jobs, move away from friends, family and support networks to somewhere i dont even know anyone… she just transfered to another school) Last night on the subway I sat and watched the cutest baby in the world cuddled in some moms arms, and thought to myself, wow i’m going to be in the same situation soon, and I was OK with it. yeah sure an unplanned pregnancy is an adjustment for everyone, after the initial shock wears off you have to decide what you are going to do about it, and i thought that what i decided was the right thing to do, yeah sure even though we talked about it before its still a shock and its very emotional, goals and plans and other things have to be adjusted and changed right? but its ok, somethings are more important, like raising a child, Whats the value of a life? I couldnt go my whole life knowing that I was responsible for someone else’s death, for killing an innocent. I Had no idea that she was actually like that, that she would one, consider killing her own child (which i know people from different backgrounds and cultures consider ok or commonpractice,, but i dont)What gets me moWhat gets me more is that she is so heartless to play with my emotions like this, what i cant understand is why she would do it? Yeah sure I sweat about it for a few days, but it was a horrible thing to do! (i can think of only one other thing that she could do that would be equally as hurtful)Was she worried that I wouldn’t marry her? or that she would lose me? I think she must have severe mental issues or something along those lines. I had no idea she was so crazy!! I mean she talked to me for 3-4 days, for hours at a time leading me on and feeding me all this crap about being pregnant! At this point I cant understand her, or what she’s getting at. I cannot at this poing trust her to tell me the truth, if she told me again that she is really pregnant can i even beleive her? (shes told me so many different things WTF?) I dont understand whats going on. I know that she is having a hard time at school, she is basically struggliing in all her classes this semester for some reI know that she is having a hard time at school, she is basically struggliing in all her classes this semester for some reason.. she told me on the phone that she “Has no motivation to do anything anymore…” (this was yesterday, i just figured it was b/c of the pregnancy)Today after i found this out and she told me she was just joking (which is no joke, cause she was serious) I finally just hung up on her and refuse to call her or take her calls until i figure this out and think about things rationally.AM I JUSTIFIED TO DUMP HER OVER THIS? esp if she really turns out to not be pregnant, (dont get me wrong, i’ll be there for the baby, but i cant handle being around someone who would lie to me about something like this and screw with my head…. she broke my trust once before, hurt me really bad but we worked through it, now she’s lied to me again, and this time it hurts worse.)She knows that I love her, and that I am hers and that I would love to spend the rest of my lifewith her, we even had planned out a time about to get married… so now why all of a sudden this? she must be freaking out… i dont know… (shes never been in a long distance relationship like this, and its only been like 3 weeks)dunno what more to say… im pissed.. and the grass on the other side of the fence looks a whole helluva lot greener now.Please give me some imputHAHA … OK SO ITS LONG, I’m SORRY,, but its COMPLICATED,, just wanted some advice.***Just got off the phone apparently she didnt think it was a big deal to tell me that she was pregnant. if i remember right her words were “I didnt think it was that serious.” And I just “wanted to teach you a lesson.”she was refering to the teaching a lesson part due to a few times that we had unprotected sex… however she was as guilty as I and we had both talked about it afterwards and resolved to do something different in the future.anyways… just interesting how things have worked out. When i talked to her on the phone she didnt think it was a big deal to tell me that… I cant understand how someone who loves someone else can play with their emotions like that.. its way beyond me.thanks for the imput***Just got off the phone apparently she didnt think it was a big deal to tell me that she was pregnant. if i remember right her words were “I didnt think it was that serious.” And I just “wanted to teach you a lesson.”she was refering to the teaching a lesson part due to a few times that we had unprotected sex… however she was as guilty as I and we had both talked about it afterwards and resolved to do something different in the future.anyways… just interesting how things have worked out. When i talked to her on the phone she didnt think it was a big deal to tell me that… I cant understand how someone who loves someone else can play with their emotions like that.. its way beyond me.There was really no other reason that she did it, or good reason…IMO so…thanks for the imput
- A: I don’t need to read all this to tell you one thing…IF SHE LIED about being pregnant…she will lie about anything. She is manipulating and trouble.DUMP HER….she will lie about anything….There is nothing to understand about her. She needs attention and the world is about her and what she wants….she needs chaos and drama in her life.Honey..find someone that deserves you…..you need someone that has her head screwed on right!
- Should I tell his pregnant girlfriend, that he cheated on her with me?
- Q: Should I tell his pregnant girlfriend, that he cheated on her with me?First off…I did NOT KNOW he had a GIRLFRIEND…until after we broke uphere is the storyOk, so I met this guy and he initially told me that he was single but he had a baby on the way with “this girl”. He referred to her as merely a girl he slept with and they were off and on and nothing serious. Funny thing is that his family also backed him up on the idea of that, when explaining it to me. At first, I was hesistant on continuing anything further given the situation. But he kept saying that HE was NOT with this “girl”, he never even addressed her by her NAME until I asked him!?!? I said “doesnt she have a name”, he would then call her all types of derogatory names and say she was evil for continuing to have this kid, even though he was going to be a good father.I guess his true colors didnt show right away, because I fell in love with him and really cared about him. We had a full on relationship (it wasnt hidden), “he called me his girlfriend” and introduced me to his family, neighbors, friends, and etc as such.Now the whole time this is going on, i would ask him questions about the girl…like did you call her? ask her how shes doing? and he would say “oh yeah thanks for reminding me!!”I know, I know i missed the signs …but he was so stuck on me and giving me attention that I didnt see the other side of the story.So anyway, he tells me how he loves me more than her and i should wait and stick it out until the baby is born, but i finally cut him off and said we should just be friends.Would you know that….A couple of weeks later,i find her myspace and see her wall (with comments from him) while we are together?!? saying things like “hey love…xoxo” and I also read her blogs and its love letters to him. I actually felt really bad because she expressed her love for this guy. She had status updates that were things like “thinking about my love” and “cant wait to be with the guy of my dreams”…I havent talked to this guy in a little over a month..but I dont know what to do. He has since gone back to her I guess or whatever, I havent heard word from him.Somehow some way, I feel guilty, angry, sad, and mad all at once because the last thing that I would want to do is INTENTIONALLY hurt someone. I really didnt know that they were together this whole time. He painted this evil picture of her, but seeing her pictures with her belly,smiling and happy, made me want to cry. She was nothing like he said she was and we were together from week one of her pregnancy to her eighth month all without me knowing the truth and her in the dark about it.I don’t know if I should tell her? She is pregnant and I dont know if she could handle that? Is it my place to say anything, now or later?And to think that his family knew of her all along. His parents acted like they had no idea who the girl was, they even asked me if I was “the girl” having his baby…Or should I sit back and relax and let KARMA “what goes around, comes around” take place?or act like nothing ever happened and move onMan o man..this is terribleWhat would you do and how would you act towards him?
- A: That sounds like a LOT of drama you SHOULDN’T get involved in. I think you should let Karma take its course. She’s pregnant and her hormones are raging, who knows how she’s gonna take it! Maybe this kid made him freak out and he wanted to get his boyishness out before he has to man up. Maybe the baby will really make him mature and he will be a great father and their family will work out. Best to stay out of it because then you might break up a family. And i’m not saying what he did is ok, but I think what goes around comes around, stay out of it and he will get it in the end.