Is eating a lot a symptom of being pregnant
It can be, you need extra calories to help your baby grow, but you generally need to consume only 100 to 300 more calories. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-eating-a-lot-a-symptom-of-being-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Is eating a lot a symptom of being pregnant“
- Is eating a lot a symptom of being pregnant
- It can be, you need extra calories to help your baby grow, but you generally need to consume only 100 to 300 more calories. ChaCha
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How soon do you start eating a lot after being prego??
- Q: I’ve always been a very light eater.. But ive had a lot of pregnancy symptoms and i think i may be pregnant? But i just want to know how soon do you start noticing an eating differencePlz helpxoxo
- A: with my 1st pregnancy i was probably about 6 weeks when i noticed i was eating more than usual but before i found out i was pregnant i remember i was craving lots of stuff. with this pregnancy i still don’t eat very much and i’m 3 1/2 months
- Eating a lot and frequent urination… Could I be pregnant?
- Q: I have been eating a lot. I would eat and still be hungry and want to eat again. I also have a bit of a lower back pain and have to urinate a lot. My boobs are also sore for a couple days. My period is 12 days away and my boobs never hurt that far away from my period. Could I possibly be in the early stages of pregnancy? Did you have any of these symptoms and were pregnant?
- A: yes some symptoms of pregnancy are having to go to the bathroom a lot and eating a lot, good luck!
- What are the chances of me being pregnant?
- Q: After being celibate for 4 months, I had unprotected sex with my ex (a week and a half after my cycle ended). The next day, I begin to take my birth control again. This happened before (unprotected sex, the day after my cycle ended and I wasn’t pregnant). I don’t know if I have a missed cycle b/c the pills may have thrown me off. I haven’t had any sympstoms (its been almost 3 weeks), however, I have had cramps and lower back pain. None of the symptoms I’ve seen online though. I have been eating a lot, and I feel like I am gaining weight. I think I’m just paranoid. How long should I wait to take a test? I’m still taking pills everyday..should I stop?
- A: I think that you need to wait a week to take an over the counter pregnancy test. But you should stop taking the pills because I am a major in Child Development and Birth control pills could be very harmful to the baby.