Is it bad to lift while being pregnant
It’s safe to lift weights if you’re having a healthy pregnancy. Use lighter weights/more reps, always ask your Dr. first. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-to-lift-while-being-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Is it bad to lift while being pregnant“
- Is it bad to lift while being pregnant
- It’s safe to lift weights if you’re having a healthy pregnancy. Use lighter weights/more reps, always ask your Dr. first. ChaCha
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why it bad to lift heavy things while pregnant?
- Q: can it damage your baby lifting heavy things whilst pregnant? why is it bad especial further on in your pregnancy, im 34 weeks would it damage my baby lifting heavy things.
- A: It won’t damage the baby but it could cause you to go into early labor. Just make someone else lift stuff for you and kick back and relax for the next few weeks. You really want your baby to make it to full term if possible.
- why is lifting heavy things while your pregnant bad for you and the baby?
- Q: what does it cause? i work as a stocker and lift heavy things all day longs so i was also wondering if i was to get pregnant while i am working at the same place how bad is that for me and does that reduce the chance of me becoming pregnant? and will it cause harm that early on?
- A: One of the risks of lifting heavy things while pregnant is placental abruption or causing bleeding – but it shouldn’t reduce your chances of actually getting pregnant in the first place. By the time you miss a period and get a positive pregnancy test, you are still so early in the pregnancy that lifting heavy things won’t likely be a problem – just make sure your doctor knows what you’re doing at work so he can tell you how much is safe to lift. But also if you think about it, people with kids who weigh 50 lbs pick them up while they are pregnant…
- Is it bad to lift weights while you are pregnant?
- A: On an article on baby center it’s says that it’s good to do weight training to stay fit and it also gives you strength after child birth, but that you should do basic training now that your pregnant.I personally don’t think it’s bad, but you should just keep it to a minor because you never know if you pull something that your not supposed to be pulling or hurt yourself. Don’t be lifting weights that may be heavy for you now that your pregnant.www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-safe-to-lift-weights-during-pregnancy_4345.bc