What are the chances of a girl getting pregnant during her period
The chances are less likely that a girl will get pregnant during her period but it is possible. Thanks for ChaCha’ing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-chances-of-a-girl-getting-pregnant-during-her-period ]
More Answers to “What are the chances of a girl getting pregnant during her period“
- What are the chances of getting pregnant from ejaculating inside …?
- Chances are really really slim for either of you being pregnant, she cant be ovulating and having her period at the same time. chance of pregnancy very low you can not get pregnant while you are on your monthly
- What are the chances of getting a girl pregnant if you cum inside…?
- A girl is not fertile during her period. This part of her cycle is after her fertile time. However, stranger things have happened and you can never be 100% sure.
- What are the chances of a girl getting pregnant when she has sex …?
- Theres always risk when you have sex & yes she can still get pregnant at anytime. Use a condom if you can’t control hormones or peer pressure. And get educated for gods sakes cause if you’re gonna have sex your gonna be swimming in the …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the chances of a girl getting pregnant when she has sex during her periods?
- Q: i just want to know if theere are any risks thats all
- A: Theres always risk when you have sex & yes she can still get pregnant at anytime. Use a condom if you can’t control hormones or peer pressure. And get educated for gods sakes cause if you’re gonna have sex your gonna be swimming in the same pool as a hundred different diseases some of which can kill you or permanently harm your body & it doesn’t care if you know it’s name or not. You open the door & they’ll come in to get you. Where are your parents – DON’T HAVE SEX!
- What’s the best time to have sex without getting pregnant?
- Q: I know during your period would be the safest but that is gross and besides if a girl releases 2 eggs during her period and has sex she has high chances of getting pregnant. I know not having sex at all would be the best but if thats not the case. When would be the best time?My period isn’t normal. It’s very irregular for some reason and doctors don’t have any clue either. I’d use condoms but they still aren’t 100% protective either.
- A: Never. You’re never 100% safe from pregnancy during sex.
- What are the chances of A women getting pregnant,read on.?
- Q: I had unprotected sex with A woman during her period and after,about 7 times.What are the chances of her falling pregnant.I did it while I was in thailand I knew the girl from a previous trip.Im freakn about getn that phone call im knocked up…
- A: The chances are reasonable if she is fertile – I am not an exper but think your timing is not too far out for it to happen, though the chances would be higher the longer you were having unprotected sex. I think it would be about 25% chance for any month, which is high enough for you. Pregnancy is not the only thing that can result from unprotected sex. I suggest you see a doctor as some STDs don’t have symptoms but can affect future partners. The doctor might also be able to answer your question more accurately. Good luck, hope things work out for you.