What is another joke? Joke
I bought a house, on a one-way dead-end road. I don’t know how I got there. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-another-joke%3F-joke ]
More Answers to “What is another joke? Joke“
- What is another joke?
- I bought a house, on a one-way dead-end road. I don’t know how I got there.
- Is here with another joke?
- Your other joke was funnier. I heard this one but it they were two blondes instead of kids.
- Another blonde joke… are you curious?
- good. Life is full of emotions like laughing, smiling, crying, weeping, fear, hatred, jealousy and many more. Out of all these, laughing is loved and liked by all. That is why someone has rightly said, “ You laugh and the world will laugh w…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- This is another joke What are sand crabs scared of ?
- Q: this is one of them it is kinda funny they are scared of sandwiches!
- A: oh i get it sand witches funny hahaha
- Just another joke, joke . . . ?
- Q: A guy’s marooned on a desert island that’s slowly sinking into the ocean. As the water is starting to lap around his feet, suddenly a motorboat appears. “Get into the boat, your troubles are over,” says the boatman.”No thank you,” says the castaway, “I have faith in the Lord. He will save me.”The boat departs, the water continues to rise and yet another boat arrives. “Get into the boat or you’ll drown,” says the second boatman. Again he refuses, saying, “Go away, I have faith in the Lord. He will save me.”The boat duly departs and by now the water is up to his chin as a third boat arrives. “Get in man, this is your last chance!” pleads the boatman. “No, no! God will save me.”The boat leaves him and, of course, he drowns.On reaching heaven, he is greeted at the pearly gates by God. “Hey God,” he says, “Itrusted you all my life and you let me drown . . . I don’t believe it!””You don’t believe it?” says God. “What about the three boats I sent?!”What do you think of that one?
- A: It could be funny, if you do not look at the stupidity of the stranded man. Waiting for God himself to fetch him from that situation.And refusing obvious help from others, waiting for a miracle.Plain stupid and misdirected faith.
- Another joke, joke, joke . . . ?
- Q: At the local prison, there’s a problem with the electric chair. The governor calls Murphy’s Electrical Repairs: no job too small to come out and see what’s wrong. Murphy duly arrives and the governor shows him to the execution room. “See what you can do Mr. Murphy, we do have an execution tomorrow,” says the governor.”Leave it to me,”says Murphy. “I’ll have this thing fixed in a jiffy.”Four hours pass and the governor becomes a little concerned. He sticks his head inside the execution room and there’s Murphy with the electric chair in hundreds of pieces all over the floor. “Well?” asks the governor,”have you found the problem?””Oh, indeed I have sir,” says Murphy, “And just in the nick of time, too. This thing was a real death trap!”Do you get it?
- A: hhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha