What is the movie The Pregnancy Pact about
Pregnancy Pact is inspired by the true story of teens at a Gloucester, MA High School who agree to get pregnant at the same time. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-movie-the-pregnancy-pact-about ]
More Answers to “What is the movie The Pregnancy Pact about“
- What is the movie The Pregnancy Pact about
- Pregnancy Pact is inspired by the true story of teens at a Gloucester, MA High School who agree to get pregnant at the same time.
- Who saw the movie The Pregnancy Pact on Lifetime?
- In the 1990s my college roommate’s old high school not only had day care, the school buses had baby seats.
- Does anyone know of a torrent site where i can download the movie…?
- Sorry, but you ought to know that it is ILLEGAL to STEAL COPYRIGHTED material such as movies by downloading them for FREE! Would YOU work for 30+ years without getting paid?? I don’t think so!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are your comments on the movie the Pregnancy Pact?
- Q: As bad as I want a baby and all I’m doing TTC, to watch this movie has me furious! I’m upset about the fact that these 15yr old girls are just saying lets get pregnant & without a second thought, there they are (knocked up)!!!!! True it’s tv, but this actually happened in real life. Does anyone else feel the way I do? This is so awkward, OMG!!!!!!
- A: Well, I didn’t watch the movie tonight, we were watching “9”, but I do remember when it happened. It wasn’t a big deal until Time wrote about it. It did take a year for all the girls to get pregnant. Being someone who tried with everything I had for two years, had a loss, blew through the majority of our savings, went through and caused others emotional hell, and then finally gave up for the foreseeable future………Well it pisses me off. But it happens all the time, not the “pregnancy pact”, but young girls who have no idea what they are getting themselves into getting pregnant on a whim or by accident. Some of them turn out to be good moms, others you will see a few years down the road cursing out their young child and smacking him around in the grocery store.Of course I envy the simplicity they find in getting pregnant, anyone who works hard for something that is so important and vital to them would look on with jealousy when someone else (possible undeserving) gets the same thing with no effort or appreciation at all. It’s just human nature, and nothing to feel bad about IMHO.
- What happens at the end of the Lifetime movie “The Pregnancy Pact”?
- Q: I have seen this movie twice but always have to turn it off at the same time. I’ve seen as far as when the reporter is talking to Sarah, and then Jesse hears about how there actually was a pact and drives off in his car. Can anyone tell me what I have missed? Easy 10 pts!!!!
- A: He gets mad. They end up going to the same party. She tries to talk to him and he gets mad and pushes her, telling her he doesn’t want anything to do with her. He thought they would be together forever but she ruined it by lying to him. She starts drinking with her other preggo friends (mature huh?) and she ends up passing out. She ends up in the hospital. One of her friends has her baby and has a rough delivery and they all look scared. At the end, we see Jesse with another girl as his pregnant ex sits on a bench near them. She has the baby and it goes off with a shot of her playing with her baby. Oh and we also learn that Libby (?)..the blog girl..did not have an abortion but had put her child up for adoption.
- The Gloucester Pregnancy Pact now a Lifetime Movie?
- Q: Did we really not see this coming? Shall we break out our Blame-O-Meters, Predict-U-told-us-so or Finger Point-O-matics?http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-pregnancy-pactAbout the Movie:Inspired by a true story, the film explores the costs of teen pregnancy with a story of a fictional “pregnancy pact” set against the backdrop of actual news reports about teen pregnancy from June 2008. Sidney Bloom (Thora Birch), an on-line magazine journalist, returns to her hometown to investigate the sudden spike in teenage pregnancies at her old high school. Almost immediately, she comes up against Lorraine Dougan (Nancy Travis), the head of the local conservative values group and mother of Sara, a newly pregnant 15-year-old. Meanwhile, the school nurse (Camryn Manheim) tries to convince the school to provide contraception to students to address the pregnancy epidemic but is met with great opposition from the school and community. As the number of pregnant girls climbs to 18, a media firestorm erupts when Time Magazine reports that the rise in the number of pregnancies at the school is the result of a “pregnancy pact.” As the mystery unfolds about whether or not “the pact” is real, Sidney soon realizes that all of the attention is disguising the much larger issues that are at the core of the story.—————————————————————–Oh boy I can’t wait for the “core” of the story….what a twist..could it be the evil manipulative 24 yr old homeless man planned it all out from the beginning *gasp*. The girls were all victims of a scheming predator *brandishes torch*.:PSo is this movie and PSA’s revolving around it really beneficial or is it a double edged sword between awareness and glorification?Here are some old GWS questions about it when the original story broke.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq1_z8cVAspoqvc5qcBkC58jzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080623095521AA8tCBThttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhiBHZzu3MFir1H6ypFMGlYjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080620162903AARBoKeSorry Prof. My search was based on “Pregnancy Pact”Added yours to the list. Thankshttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At7NJPVef0Uq4bDEQmaBODvty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080620080646AAKgN3ZProf it will be on Sat 1/23
- A: Please remember, when Lifetime makes a movie “based on a true story” the producers are going to add a high drama value by distorting things and even adding things that never actually happened.It’s television!Most people would be better off if they replaced 2 hours of daily TV viewing with 2 hours of reading books.