What does it mean when you dream about a big mean dog
The significance of the threatening figure in a dream is to grab your attention and bring you nearer to wakin [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-about-a-big-mean-dog ]
More Answers to “What does it mean when you dream about a big mean dog“
- What does it mean to have a big black dog bite your hand in a dre…?
- the symbol of a dog biting you is: A so-called friend is up to some trickery which can harm you.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does dreaming about 3 big dogs consequentially mean?
- Q: so the first dream was about one giant dog. Second one was also about one giant dog. Third one was the same… giant black dog that left me waking up pretty spooked. Anyone have an answer?
- A: “To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. Alternatively, it indicates a skill that you have ignored or forgotten. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness.�If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts. Also consider common notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty (“man’s best friend”) and to be “treated like a dog”. To see a happily barking dog in your dream, symbolizes pleasures and much social activity. If the dog is barking ferociously, then it represents your habit of unnecessary barking at people and the situations around you. It could also mean unfriendly companions. To dream that a dog bites your on the leg, suggests that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals. Alternatively, it symbolizes disloyalty. To dream that you are buying a dog, indicates your tendency to buy your friends or buy compliments and favors. Alternatively, it suggest a need for you to find companionship. If you are being guided by a dog, suggests that you are having difficulties in navigating out of a situation or problem. To dream that you are dressing up your dog, signifies your attempts to cover up your own character flaws and habits.**See The Dream Bank: “The Bunny Dog” & “Dogs In The Bathroom””I went to Dreammoods.com for this information, and i was partially intrigued myself in that i have had dreams with dogs in them bfore.I notice the bit about “disloyalty” where dogs bite in one’s dream with intense curiosity.
- what does this dream about a dog mean???
- Q: i had a dream that i had this big black dog and i invited friends over to see him. the dog was really nice and never attacked anybody but the thing is i have never had a dog as a pet and but i feel like i have seen this dog beforewhat does this mean???
- A: This may be a dog you had in a past life, even though the rest of the dream was not connected. Our pets from past lives as well as the ones passed on from this one come back to visit us. Perhaps you have an issue where you feel you have been betrayed? He is there to tell you, you are never alone. Also don’t be taken in by things you know have been made up to cover up for something. What you believe, is true.
- What does my dream about dogs mean, when I don’t even like them?
- Q: I was at my mom’s house with the back door opened. I saw a dog in the yard. I told her to close the door. I’m afraid of dogs! But she didn’t and the dog slipped in. To my surprise there was another dog in the house too. I’m screaming to tell someone/anyone to get them out. The biggest dog (who happened to be pregnant) started raising her leg as if she had to “go”. So I picked her up and took her outside. After she used it, she began to cry out. I knew she was getting ready to have the puppy. She did and I was the one to delivered it! I gave the non breathing puppy to my mom and she blew short breaths into the puppy’s mouth and he started breathing. I just stood there looking at my dirty hands very emotional that I was apart of the experience. I woke up still emotional and looking at my hands……………..(UH……ok!)
- A: Dreams are rarely literal. It may not really be about dogs, at all. If you have a fear of dogs, they may, in your dream, replace another fear in your subconcious. Is there something going on in your life right now that you are anxious about, but could be positive (i.e. a new career, relationship, move, etc.)? It could be that you are nervous about that, but know that if you dive in and do what you have to do, it could be a really good thing. It is most likely that your dream is about that. And your subconcious is trying to relieve the pressure you’ve been putting on yourself while making the decisions involved.