Can tmj be cured
There are many treatments for TMJ that range from hot and cold packs, TMJ specific exercises to temporomandibular joint surgery. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-tmj-be-cured ]
More Answers to “Can tmj be cured“
- Can tmj be cured
- There are many treatments for TMJ that range from hot and cold packs, TMJ specific exercises to temporomandibular joint surgery.
- What cures tmd?
- TMJ Disorders Treatment. View diagnostic tests, medical proecedures, otc and prescription drugs on Healthline Treatment Search. There are 21 procedures and 3 prescriptions found for Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome…
- How to cure tmj?
- TMJ can be caused by many different things but no matter what the cause may be, it is extremely uncomfortable for those that suffer with it. The best way to approach finding a cure for the TMJ is to try the non-invasive solutions first. Aft…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can i cure my TMJ Pain permanently?
- Q: I have more than one Headache or Migraine Headaches per month, can i be suffering from tempro mandibular joint syndrome TMJ ? How to cure TMJ ?
- A: I did some research before I intended to put my cure on the market and I discovered some startling things. The drugs that supposedly “help” TMJ, drugs I have tried in the past, are a total joke. Pharmaceutical companies don’t want to cure you.
- has anyone ever fixed tmj without going to a doctor/dentist?
- Q: please don’t sit here and say you should go see a dentist/doc. i know i SHOULD.. but i can’t. is there anyone who has had success curing tmj.. popping jaw.. etc.. on their own with a mouth guard or some other method? thanks.
- A: yes…diet, exercise, skilled relaxation (see askwaltstollmd.com)http://www.hypnotherapy-psychotherapy.com
- Can you cure TMJ by yourself at home?
- Q: hi.well, I have been diagnosed with TMJ and i was wondering if i could just cure TMJ by myself. My parents don’t want me to have to go to another specialst cuz my teeth have been MESSED up and i’ve gone through alot so if there is by chance curing TMJ at homePLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!thank you-molly
- A: Molly there is no home cure that I’m aware of. I had it and had to see a doctor when I got older because I would get such bad pain that I would miss work it hurt worse than any menstrual cycle. And it’s hard to get sympathy from a boss who doesn’t know how excruciating it can get.