How do you heal scars
Scars can be treated with topical treatments, surgery, steroid injections, radiotherapy, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, etc. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-heal-scars ]
More Answers to “How do you heal scars“
- Daily application of Vitamin E, has been known to help scars heal better. Instead of buying expensive creams with E in them-just buy the capsules, break them in half and smear the vitamin directly on the scar.
- ･ 1 Use a skin conditioner. Scars from minor scrapes can often be effectively treated by applying cocoa… ･ 2 Protect the scar from sunlight. Sunlight can damage healthy skin; it can be even worse for skin that… ･ 3 Use silicone sheets. …
- There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about. It was even televised on TV. It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major res…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the quickest most effective way to heal partially healed scars?
- Q: I have read that Aloe-Vera helps along with Vitamen E. I have also read something about vitamin E silicon sheets? But im not sure how to get ahold of them.Also do you think the best way to get scar treatment is to go to the doctor?
- A: There is no evidence vitamin E helps with scar treatment. In one clinical trial it even worsened scar appearance.Silicone scar sheets are effective. Not only recommended by surgeons but I also know this from experience.After trying many scar products I started using silicone sheets. The sheets made my scars softer, less red and flat.
- Opening vitamin E capsule to heal scars? How do u do it?
- Q: I’ve been reading lots and lots of different things.For example, I read that all you do i peirce the capsule, squeeze the oil on to the scar and then rub it in.However i also read that you have to soak it into a cotton thing and not dab it and make sureu dnt get it on ur hands or any clothing then apply a gauze for atleast 8 hours over the scar…which seems alot of effort and also pushes the price up.Any help?Personally i prefer the first method
- A: Apply it directly, you could also take 15ml (1 tablespoon) and add 15 drops of lavender essential oil, it is brilliant for scars and stretchmarks, and smells lovely too.When healing scars it is important to remember that good blood circulation is key, as it carries all the essential nutrients to the skin; so remember to massage well and consider taking a multivitamin.be patient with natural products!
- how do you heal scars really fast?
- Q: i had a few moles on my back that i hated so i got one of those freeze things and it didnt really work all the way cuz it was hard to get at on my back. i know it was stupid but now i have circular scars on my back that look awful, and they are near my shoulder so i cant wear tanktops and stuff. any help for a quick way to heal them? thanks.thanks. ill try those.
- A: I broke my arms a year ago, blah blah blah, and I have two large scars on both my arms now.Buy a bottle of Vitamin-E capsules (they’re like gooey gels capsules). Using a toothpick, poke a hole in one side and squeeze the goo onto your scars. Rub it in. Do this at least once daily and your scars will really diminish in a month or so.