Is Steve Mcqueen, the actor, still alive
Steve McQueen passed away on the 7th of November 1980 in Juárez, Mexico of a heart attack following surgery. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-steve-mcqueen%2C-the-actor%2C-still-alive ]
More Answers to “Is Steve Mcqueen, the actor, still alive“
- Is Steve Mcqueen, the actor, still alive
- Steve McQueen passed away on the 7th of November 1980 in Juárez, Mexico of a heart attack following surgery. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I’m looking for info on the 1970’s character actor Don Gordon.?
- Q: He was in a Columbo episode & Steve McQueen movies in the 70’s (Bullitt, The Towering Inferno). I’m just interested in finding a somewhat recent picture or two and what (if anything) he’s been up to over the past several years. According to my searches, he was born in November, 1926 and *should* still be alive (lol). Any help would be most appreciated as I really haven’t had much luck at all. Thank you!TY for the link, Pro Bono. However, I found that page and many others while searching. David P, I looked up ‘Land of the Giants’ (had never heard of it, lol!) but he wasn’t part of the cast. It was Don Matheson and Don Marshall.I have a feeling I’m not going to find any more information; I’m just really curious what the guy looks like these days and I figured with the internet, I would find more than I already have.Thanks so much!
- A: Internet Movie Database link:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0330150/
- Where have all the legendary actors and actresses gone…?
- Q: Who else misses the great legends, such as:Marlon BrandoJoan CrawfordSteve McQueenClark GableSpencer TracyCary GrantLeslie HowardErrol FlynnBob Hope and Bing CrosbyBetty GrableMarilyn Monroecomedians like The Marx brothers, Margaret Dumont, and Buster KeatonDon AmecheAva GardnerMarlene DietrichGreta GarboVivian LeighOlivia DeHavilland (I know, I think she’s still alive)Dorothy LamourBette DavisMany, many more….you get the picture….they were all classics even in their time. They lived when the silver screen was young and stars were almost perfect in our eyes, and untouchable. It seems as if stars come and go these days, but none can reach legend status the way the old ones could….at least not in my eyes.Can you think of more that I haven’t mentioned? I’m sure you can, the list goes on and on.Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I forgot Nelson Eddy and Jeanette McDonald!!! Danny Kaye, Robert Mitchum, William Holden, Lily mentioned Judy Garland,and I’m ashamed to admit I forgot her since I’m her namesake, also Gregory M added a link for Rose Marie that is absolutely precious (check it out). I am getting a litle overexcited here.Marvelous Maiden, you hit the nail right smack on the head.
- A: I know!None of these twits today can hold a candle to someone like Bette Davis,or Barbara Stanwyk.Everything is about looks and big box office.Quality has gone out the window.The studio system produced far better movies.Hollywood hasn’t been the same since it was abolished.