Are menstrual cramps a sign of pregnancy
Some women experience abdominal cramping early in pregnancy. These cramps are similar to menstrual cramps. Thank you and ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-menstrual-cramps-a-sign-of-pregnancy ]
More Answers to “Are menstrual cramps a sign of pregnancy“
- Are cramps sign of pregnancy?
- Yes, cramps are a sign of pregnancy. However, it is not sure that you are pregnant. I suggest you wait for at least a day after your period due, then you can do a pregnancy test to check and be sure. Good luck
- Are mild cramps like dull menstrual cramps on and off a sign of p…?
- Yes. If they make you double over in pain or if you get a positive result and they are very painful and bleeding then you will want to go to the ER.
- Can menstrual cramps be a sign of pregnancy?
- cramps can be a sign of pregnancy. I thought I was going to get my period until the day I was expecting it, but got a positive on the hpt. If your period is late, I’d suggest home preg test.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can menstrual cramps be a sign of pregnancy?
- Q: i have menstrual cramps and had unprotected sexis a sign of pregnancy feeling like i have menstrual cramps?i always get cramps beofre my period but its a kinda late…thanks
- A: cramps can be a sign of pregnancy. I thought I was going to get my period until the day I was expecting it, but got a positive on the hpt. If your period is late, I’d suggest home preg test.
- Menstrual Like Cramps, Fatigue, sore breasts possible sign of pregnancy?
- Q: For the past week I have had Menstrual like cramps, extreme fatigue to the point where I am taking naps once a day and I NEVER take naps, and my breasts have been quite sore. I am not due for my period for another 2 weeks. My fiance and I use the pull and pray method as I call it, we obviously know that its not the safest but pregnancy is not a huge concern we are beyond that point. But twice during when I was ovulating he released inside of me. Are these cramps and fatigue a sign of pregnancy? Is the earliest I can take a pregnancy test in two weeks the day I am due?
- A: defenatley sounds like pregnancy symptoms. i took my test the day i was due for my period and it turned possitive.. i’d just give it a few more days… or even buy the pregnancy test that comes with two.. take one now just to see and then take one again once you’re due for your period.. i think as long as the egg has implanted it will turn up possitive.. be sure to take it right in the morning the first time you pee
- whats the diference between menstrual cramps and pregnancy cramps?
- Q: Hi,I am trying to conceive. My menstrual period isnt due for a week. And i have had soem minor on and off symptoms of pregnancy–not enough for a sure sign of it. Anyway I fell lsight cramping in my abdomen but in the mddle of it—not lower down on top of the vaginal area where most people say you feel them. I have no idea what to think abt these cramps because I dont get cramping with my period–only headaches. So does anyoen knwo the difference?
- A: i can help you figure out where the cramps are but not the total physical thingthe period cramps right above the pubic bonethe pregnant cramps depend on how far along you could be …. pregnant cramps usually involve the lower back as well..if miscarriage, pains in lower belly along with severe back painregular pregnant, most in lower abd and lower back associated with headaches and muscular aches…since you are beginning, you are trying to distinguish to find out more about it…hope this helps.. maybe be just stomach cramping and if pregnant, this could mean sickness maybe…morning sickness, i mean