Do you start your period right after you have a miscarriage
Usually not, due to the remainder of hormones in your system. Your period will not start until several weeks after. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-start-your-period-right-after-you-have-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to “Do you start your period right after you have a miscarriage“
- When did period start after miscarriage and did you conceive righ…?
- Sorry for your loss Hun,i had a miscarriage on April The 20Th i had my period on may the 8th and then fell pregnant on June the first but it was a chemical pregnancy,we were not trying,contraception failed, I then had a period on the 20th J…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you start your period after miscarriage even if you still show a positive pregnancy test?
- Q: Can you start your period after miscarriage even if you still show a positive pregnancy test?I miscarried two months ago,and I was 9 weeks pregnant. Im still showing Positive on PG tests,but I know I am about to start,I can feel it. I used Clearblue Easy test 4 times,and each time was positive,faintly. Has anyone had a period after a miscarriage and how long did it take to come? Can you get a period if your still showing positive PG Test?
- A: I miscarried at 11 weeks, and I had my period exactly 4 weeks later. I got pregnant right after that, and had a positive pregnancy test at 4 days before my next period was due. I did not have a positive pregnancy test 2 weeks after my miscarriage when I went back to the hospital so they could do an ultrasound and make sure that everything had cleaned itself out. I still freaked out thinking I had just convinced myself because I wanted it so badly. My previous pregnancies had taken at least 1.5 years to conceive. I went and had a blood test to make sure. People told me I would be more likely to get pregnant since everything in my uterus was clean, and my body still had the hormones raging that help maintain pregnancy. I thought they were just trying to make me feel better, but Now I have a beautiful 2.5 year old daughter! You should see your doctor, because you should not be testing positive anymore! If you have more questions, or just wanna talk, email me!
- When did period start after miscarriage and did you conceive right away?
- Q: I was 7 weeks pregnant, which resulted in miscarriage. I was told to wait two cycles before TTC. Just wondering how soon your period returned and if you concieved right away. I would appreciate personal experiences. Thank you.
- A: Sorry for your loss Hun,i had a miscarriage on April The 20Th i had my period on may the 8th and then fell pregnant on June the first but it was a chemical pregnancy,we were not trying,contraception failed,I then had a period on the 20th June and I’m now pregnant,I don’t have any problem falling pregnant carrying babies is another matter,My doc said to wait for 2 cycles because a miscarriage means something is not right with the fetus that is why you have one and your body need to get over the miscarriage
- When did your period start after your miscarriage?
- Q: Hi Everyone.I had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago today and still haven’t got my period yet. Iv been told it can take up to 6 weeks to return but am wondering from your personal experience when did yours start up again.Thank you to everyone that answers.P.S. I asked this question under General but didnt get too many answer.
- A: Hey i am sorry for your loss xI sadly lost my baby last month to stillborn.Midwife said to me i should expect my period around 5 weeks after giving birth, but its now been 6 and half weeks and still nothing.I have ovulated which is possible, as i used opk’s.Every ones body is different though and it can vary on when your period comes back.If its not back within 8 weeks i would make an appointment with your doctors to check that everything is ok.Best of luck xx