What does help clear acne
Foods that help clear acne are generally healthy foods rich in antioxidants, and drinking eight full glasses of water a day can help the skin stay hydrated and healthy. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-help-clear-acne ]
More Answers to “What does help clear acne“
- What does help clear acne
- Foods that help clear acne are generally healthy foods rich in antioxidants, and drinking eight full glasses of water a day can help the skin stay hydrated and healthy. ChaCha!
- Can honey help clear up my acne?
- Honey is recommended by a lot of people as a natural remedy for acne. Usually it is mixed with other ingredients and made into a mask to help reduce redness and appearance of acne.
- Does toothpaste help clear acne?
- It does work for the actual blemish but it does dry out the skin around the blemish so you would have to let the toothpaste dry then apply a moisturizing cream or lotion. Your best bet is to go to the dermatologist and get something prescri…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How does the sulfur in some acne products actually help clear acne?
- Q: I have 2 acne treatments (Proactiv Refining Mask & another drying gel) that have sulfur as the main ingredient. They smell horrible, but they really work well! I was wondering what it actually does? Does it clear the pores or does it kill the acne bacteria? No big emergency, just wondering! Thanks!
- A: it kills the bacteria by drying it up
- Does rubbing cucumber and potatoes slices on your face help clear acne?
- Q: What are some ways to get rid of acne or prevent it from coming? I kno you have to drink water, excersies and eat healthy but what are some other ways?
- A: u could just use some acne cream??
- Does the clean and clear acne kit work?
- Q: i keep using products…they work for a week and then my face becomes like immune to what im using and it breaks out. I was gonna try the clean and clear ace kit so does it work? and if you think it doesn’t work what do you thik will work for me? Please help!
- A: I use it, works well. I’ve had it for about 2 weeks now.