What is the best thing to use to make your hair grow faster
Take vitamins like A, B, C, and epically E as well as foods rich in iron and zinc; get rid of dead ends, stimulate your…MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-thing-to-use-to-make-your-hair-grow-faster ]
More Answers to “What is the best thing to use to make your hair grow faster“
- What is the best thing to use to make your hair grow faster?
- Take vitamins like A, B, C, and epically E as well as foods rich in iron and zinc; get rid of dead ends, stimulate your…MORE?
- What is the best thing to use to make ur hair grow fast??
- you can try prenatel vitamins, you can get cheap ones from the drug store. they also will make your nails grow
- What is the best thing to take or use to make your hair grow more…?
- You can try and include a few of these food in your diet to make your hair grow fast. Essential fatty acids are found in oily fish such as salmon and tuna, flaxseed oil, sunflower oil, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds. Mushrooms and cauliflow…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the best thing to make your hair grow faster?
- Q: my whole family has very thick, very good hair. My hair seems to be thinning, and isnt as heathy as it used to be. i want long heathly hair, but not sure what to do to get it that way
- A: All sorts of different tips and tricks on achieving waist-length locks:Myth #1: Keeping your ends trimmed makes you hair grow faster.FICTION. Obviously, if you cut your hair, it will be shorter. Having your hair trimmed does not make your hair grow any faster. It is wise to eliminate unsightly split ends because your hair appears healthier without them, but again, it does not make your hair grow any faster from the root.Myth #2: Having/not having a relaxer helps your hair grow.FICTION. Your hair will not grow faster or slower with or without a relaxer. Hair grows at the same rate despite the chemicals you put in your hair. What inhibits hair growth is hair breakage, which occurs when you have over-processed hair or otherwise mistreat it. If you have a relaxer, maintain your hair properly (moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!) and your hair will grow just fine. Healthy hair is key. Avoid frying your hair out with over-processing, excess blow-drying, and harsh chemicals.Myth #3: Oiling your scalp promotes hair growth.FICTION. Oiling your scalp does not promote hair growth, In fact, having blockage around your roots does not bode well for growthMyth #4: There are certain vitamins that help your hair grow.FACT. These natural vitamins and minerals help hair growth by promoting healthy hair: * vitamin B-complex supplements, * folic acid, * biotin * beta-carotene * magnesium * sulfur * silica * zincMyth #5: Hair growth is genetic.Undecided. While this can be argued either way, there may be more fact to the genetics claim than fiction. If both of your parents have hair that doesn’t grow very fast, then the probability of you having such hair increases. How you nurture your hair is another factor. Your daily habits, chemical processes, etc. determine how healthy your hair is, which is an indicator of how well it will grow. Obviously, if you have bleached, over-processed hair and you don’t properly take care of it, your hair will be in worse condition than someone who follows all the correct advice for healthy hair, regardless of genetics.Myth #6: Your diet affects hair growth.FACT. A healthy diet is imperative to healthy hair. Your hair is just a symptom of your overall health. That means: * Drink plenty of water. * Take the vitamins and mineral supplements previously mentioned. * Eat lots of green vegetables. * Eat lots of protein. Hair itself is protein, By eating lots of protein, you are promoting hair growth.In conclusion, remember that your hair grows at the average rate of six inches per year, or an ½ inch per month. It can grow a little faster or slower than that, but not much more or less. The healthier your hair is, the better it looks and the better it grows. There are no “quick fixes” or secrets to getting long, healthy hair. That’s the long and short of it, but a good diet rich in healthy foods helps to keep you and your hair healthy.hope this helps. good luck.
- What Is The Best Way To Make Your Hair Grow Faster??~?
- Q: Well~ i kinda need my hari to grow and im pretty impatient and want it to grow a bit faster. Now dont tell me it cant be done becasue i know it can, and will! I know protien is good for it, so ive been drinking protien drinks every day (wich has really helped) also i shower once every two days, dont brush it too hard, dont use elastics that will break it,take vitamins a few times a week, eat pretty well, and i dont use heat on it. the only thing is i dont trim it…well…is this good enough, what else could i do?
- A: Everybody grows hair at a different rate but their are a few things you can do to help. Some foods like Broccoli will increase hair growth, and believe or not prenatal vitamins. The vitamins will also make your nails grow too. Regular trimming, stay away from blow dryers etc. if you can. Protein shampoos there is a new one on the market they are doing an infomercial on it but I forgot the name. The girl who used to be on Little House on the Prairie as Laura is the host. It is good stuff you may be able to google it online.
- what are some good things to do to grow your hair out?
- Q: I want to grow my hair longer. What are the best shampoos and conditioners to use for this?& what are some other helpful techniques or tips for growing it out?…or other stuff to use on it to make it grow faster?
- A: there isnt alot you can do its all about your hair. Some of the few things that work the best are to get a trim every month. About half an inch or less. keeps the split ends away and prevents breakage. thats the number one thing recommended its the most important. Getting good scalp care is really important to to brush your hair alot expecially right at the scalp helps promote more blood flow and you will see a noticeable diffrence.The shampoo really isnt as important depends on what your wanting out of the ends of your hair. volume you should use a shampoo for volume or anti frizz ect… nioxin helps for hair that feels like its getting thinner it doesnt help it grow back but it keeps it from falling out! When you go to get trims every month have them give you a shampoo to help with the attention to the scalp… it will also help if you spend more time scrubbing in the shower to.