What is the molar mass of ZnCl2
The Molar mass (molecular weight) of ZnCl2 (Zinc Chloride) is 136.3158 g/mol. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-molar-mass-of-zncl2 ]
More Answers to “What is the molar mass of ZnCl2“
- What is the molar mass of ZnCl2
- The Molar mass (molecular weight) of ZnCl2 (Zinc Chloride) is 136.3158 g/mol. Thanks for using ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Please help me in chemistry with moles!?
- Q: 1.)Determine the number of atoms in 1.56 mol Zn.2.)Given 2.26 mol AgNO3, determine the number of formula units.3.)Calculate the number of molecules in 14.0 mol H2O.4.)How many moles contain each of the following? (a) 6.43 multiplied by 10e24 atoms Al (b) 2.17 multiplied by 10e24 molecules CO2 (c) 4.55 multiplied by 10e23 formula units ZnCl2 (d) 3.58 multiplied by 1020 atoms Fe5.)Determine the mass in grams of each of the following. (a) 4.98 mol Al (b) 33.6 mol Si (c) 3.96 mol Co (d) 1.80 mol Zn6.)Determine the number of moles in each of the following. (a) 34.8 g Ag (b) 571.0 g S (c) 101 g Zn (d) 1.31 kg Fe7.)How many atoms are in each of the following samples?(a) 51.1 g Li(b) 0.319 g Pb(c) 10.1 g Hg(d) 41.9 g Si(e) 0.141 kg Ti8.)What is the mass in grams of each of the following?(a) 4.11 multiplied by 1024 atoms Bi(b) 1.48 multiplied by 1024 atoms Mn(c) 2.94 multiplied by 1022 atoms He(d) 2.11 multiplied by 1015 atoms N(e) 1.58 multiplied by 1015 atoms U9.)Determine the number of moles of chloride ions in 1.49 mol ZnCl2.10.)How many moles of oxygen atoms are present in 6.80 mol diphosphorus pentoxide (P2O5)?11.)Calculate the number of moles of hydrogen atoms in 17.5 mol water.12.)Determine the number of moles present in each of the following.(a) 22.1 g AgNO3(b) 6.50 g ZnSO4(c) 75.0 g HCl(d) 35.0 g Fe2O3(e) 256 g PbCl413.)Determine the percent by mass of each element in calcium chloride. 14.)Calculate the percent composition of sodium sulfate. 15.)Which has the larger percent by mass of sulfur, H2SO3 or H2S2O8? 16.)A blue solid is found to contain 36.84% nitrogen and 63.16% oxygen. What is the empirical formula for this solid? 17.)Determine the empirical formula for a compound that contains 35.98% aluminum and 64.02% sulfur. 18,)Propane is a hydrocarbon, a compound composed only of carbon and hydrogen. It is 81.72% carbon and 18.29% hydrogen. What is the empirical formula?19.)The chemical analysis of aspirin indicates that the molecule is 60.00% carbon, 4.44% hydrogen, and 35.56% oxygen. Determine the empirical formula for aspirin.20.)A compound was found to contain 49.98 g carbon and 10.47 g hydrogen. The molar mass of the compound is 58.12 g/mol. Determine the molecular formula.21.)A colorless liquid composed of 46.68% nitrogen and 53.32% oxygen has a molar mass of 60.01 g/mol. What is the molecular formula?22.)The pain reliever morphine contains 17.900 g C, 1.680 g H, 4.225 g O, and 1.228 g N. Determine the empirical formula. 23.)A hydrate is found to have the following percent composition: 48.8% MgSO4 and 51.2% H2O. What is the formula and name for this hydrate? 24.)Figure 11-13 shows a common hydrate of cobalt(II) chloride. If 11.75 g of this hydrate is heated, 9.25 g of anhydrous cobalt chloride remains. What is the formula and name for this hydrate?25.)Which contains more atoms, a mole of silver atoms or a mole of gold atoms?26.)What is the numerical value of Avogadro’s number?
- A: ….. Dont put up your whole homework.. I could answer this but i dont feel like it so ill tell you how to do it:avogadro’s number: 6,02 x 10^23How to know the molar mass of an element: Same as the mass written above the element in the periodic table of the elementsHow to find out the molar mass of a molecule like, for example, H2O? Add up the masses (here would be 1+1+16 = 18g/Mol)Number of mol = Mass divided by molar massMolar mass = mass divided by the number of molesMass = Molar mass multiplied by the number of molesHope this helps!
- Molar Enthalpy Change?
- Q: For the following reaction…Zn + 2HCl —-> ZnCl2 + H2,What is the a) Heat energy produced?b) Molar enthalpy change? [mass of Zinc = 0.00169kg; no. of mols of Zinc = 0.026; mass of HCl = 0.05kg; temperature change = 1.26 K; specific heat capacity = 4200 JKg^-1K^-1]Thanks for all ur help! I am picking a BEST ANSWER!
- A: Moles of HCl consumed = 0.052Mass of HCl consumed = 36.5×0.052 = 1.898 g < 50 gMass of H2 released = 0.026*2 = 0.052 gThus heat energy = (0.00169 + 0.05 – 0.000052) = 0.051638Heat energy = mc del T
- please help with ap. chemistry?
- Q: if someone could please show me the steps on how to do this it would be very helpfulZn(s) + HCl(aq) ZnCl2(aq) + H2(g)Consider the unbalanced equation above. What volume of H2 will be produced at 30.0°C and 770. torr if 10.5 g of Zn are reacted with 330. mL of 0.670 M HCl? Use molar masses with at least as many significant figures as the data given.
- A: Zn + 2 HCl >> ZnCl2 + H2moles Zn = 10.5 g / 65.39 g/mol = 0.161moles HCl = 0.330 L x 0.670 = 0.221the ratio is 1 : 2 so HCl is the limiting reactantmoles H2 = 0.221 / 2 =0.111p = 770 / 760 = 1.01 atmT = 303 KV = nRT / p = 0.111 x 0.0821 x 303 / 1.01 = 2.73 L