What makes your hair grow faster
Shampoo and Conditioner,Oil Massage, Diet and Exercises can help you hair grow fast and long. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-makes-your-hair-grow-faster ]
More Answers to “What makes your hair grow faster“
- Hair normally grows at the rate of about 1/2 inch per month (6 inches per year). With age, that growth can slow to 1/10th of an inch per month. You can maximize your hair’s genetic growth cycle by including amino acids and B-vitamins in you…
- To make your hair grow faster you must first crack and egg in your hair on the part where the yolk was put a lot of gel wait 10 minuets. Put vegetable oil on the hair then comb it through. Gel all the hair with 10 pounds of gel left over. L…
- Healthy Hair Food No. 1: Salmon When it comes to foods that pack a beauty punch, it’s hard to beat salmon. Loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, this high-quality protein source is also filled with vitamin B-12 and iron. “Essential omega-3 …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What makes your hair grow faster?
- Q: I really want to grow my hair out before winter comes, what makes hair grow faster. My hair is about an inch above my shoulders, and if you suggest mane and tail, where do I get it? And about how much is it?
- A: step 1.get rid of all split and dead endsstep 2. take olive oil just from the kitchen and massage it in your hair scalp (but only before you got to the shower)(at least 2 times a week)step 3. Use a hot oil treatment once a month, (you can do it yourself buy it in any drug store) step 4. Don’t use any kinds of straightening irons og curl irons not even a blow dryer (the hair grows faster when it’s wet) (it causes the damage of split ends, if you do the locks just die and stop growing)step 5. Take an pill for the hair for example (imedeen), if you can’t get that just take vitamin Cstep 6. Don’t comb you’re hair, brush it. The comb causes more hair to fall off, not good.step 7. Use shampoo for damaged hair even if it isn’t, it protects the hair from heat and more.that’s all and if you’re going to take this steps then you have to get rid of all split ends, if you don’t there’s no point of taking them
- Does horse shampoo make your hair grow faster? I was also told it makes your hair stink and turn blue, true?
- Q: I recently had a bad hair cutting accident. So im looking to make my hair grow faster. Is it true that horse shampoo makes it grow faster? I was also told that it makes your hair smell and turn blue? All the web sites I looked into said nothing about that, they just said to watch one’s diet. Any advice?
- A: I used to use Mane & Tail shampoo and conditioner- that’s for horses, dogs, and people. It comes in a rather big bottle, so it lasts for a long time. The shampoo makes your hair thicker and more shiny, but I’m not so sure about the faster. If you want your hair to grow faster, try massaging your scalp while you shampoo. Massage it long, and kind of hard, though not enough to make it hurt. This brings more blood to your scalp, and “wakes up” the hair follicles. I’m not sure if that’s what did it, but my hair grows a lot faster now.No, horse shampoo doesn’t turn your hair blue. Think about it; there are white, flea-bitten, grey, palomino, all sorts of light colored horses, and they walk away from a bath still their normal color. I just don’t recommend the really heavy-duty shampoos. Anyway, if you use the Main & Tail shampoo/ conditioner, I think one’s yellow and the other’s white. No coloration issues there. It works really well, and smells pretty good. You can find it at pretty much any grocery store; I used to get mine at Albertsons. CVS or Rite aide might have it, though. It’s also not too expensive.I hope that this helps!
- What Shampoo makes your hair grow faster?
- Q: Any Shampoos that make hair grow faster??My hair takes a while to grow!
- A: I’m not sure that a shampoo can make your hair grow faster..