Does drinking water help you lose more weight
Water will do wonders for your looks! It flushes out impurities in your skin, leaving you with a clear, glowing complexion.It also makes your skin look younger. ..More? ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-drinking-water-help-you-lose-more-weight ]
More Answers to “Does drinking water help you lose more weight“
- Depends. Drinking enough is a good idea, but drinking more than you actually need won’t help you with anything. A big glass before a meal can help curb your hunger and make it easier for you to control yopur portion sizes.
- Max-Well Supplements At Max-Well, our goal is to help re-introduce the essential minerals and trace elements needed by our bodies, but found in ever-decreasing amounts in the foods we eat. We would rather get the nutrients we need through f…
- If you are like many people who have attempted to lose weight, or have lost weight only to regain it in a matter of weeks, you know how difficult and daunting a task weight loss can be. The key to losing weight is acquiring a new set of goo…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does drinking water help you lose more weight?
- Q: i had been trying to lose weight for 3 months, but i realize that i hadn’t been drinking enough water like only 2 cups a day. i didn’t lose any weight. i am making sure i am drinking as much water as i need now, and i am jogging for at least 20 minutes each day. i am also restricting my diet to about 800 cal. or less how much weight will i lose in a week? has the lack of water prevented my weight loss?
- A: Water helps your body function more efficiently. This efficiency keeps your metabolism higher.You also need to increase your calories. Depending on your body type you should stay around 2000 calories per day. Why? Because when you do not take in enough calories your body thinks that it needs to store fat.Think like a rabbit. Eat your calories in small meals. Go for 5-6 times/day. This intake will keep your metabolism going all day.Also, work on your intensity during your workout. Warmup, jog slow for 1 minute, fast for 1 minute, med for 1 min.Studies show that variation in intensity works better than a single pace to burn calories.Good luck.
- Does drinking water make you gain weight or lose weight?
- Q: I’ve always heard drinking water will make you lose water weight, but today I read that drinking water makes you gain weight!?! Which is it? What has worked successfully for you in losing excess water weight?
- A: lol, the answer is both.you can gain weight if you’re sodium intake is too high. this is only temporary weight though. you can lose weight by drinking water because it fills the stomach and makes you feel full faster so you eat less.
- Does drinking more water help you lose weight?
- Q: Is it true that drinking lots of water throughout the day speeds up your metabolism?What are the benefits of drinking water?
- A: Whether your weight-loss strategy espouses carbs with no fat orprotein with few carbs, there is one thing your plan most certainlyrecommends — water. From the veggie-based Ornish diet to steak-lovingAtkins (and virtually all diets in between) “drink lots of water” ispart of the mantra. Nutritionist and American Dietetic Association spokeswoman LeslieBonci, MPH-RD, says that the clinical implications are slight. “Obviously people are looking for ways to increase metabolism, butthis is an very, very, small effect. We are talking about just a fewcalories a day.” Bonci says the standard weight-loss plan dictates encouraging peopleto drink more water stems from the belief that the liquid fills thegut to make people feel fuller. “Some plans say that drinking water flushes fat out of your system,which is absolutely ridiculous,” she says.