Does the slim quick diet supplement work
Slim quick makes claims they are designed to assist a person in losing weight quickly and effectively, and that they are safe and have natural ingredients, but these could cause harm with other supplements. Diet & exercise are the key to weight loss. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-the-slim-quick-diet-supplement-work ]
More Answers to “Does the slim quick diet supplement work“
- What is the active ingredient in the dietary supplement Slim Quic…?
- Green tea or EGCG is the main active ingredient in the dietary supplement Slim Quick. This supplement also includes Hoodia. Thanks for asking ChaCha.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- has anyone out there done the slim fast diet plan and did it work well and did it work fast?
- Q: i am roughly 50 pounds away from my goal and seem to have reached a plateau with my weight lose…i have tried slim quick the female diet supplement and it did not work for me…i dont want anything to harsh so i am drinking a lot of water and abt to start slim fast..does it work?
- A: Ha ha, slim fast doesn’t slow down your metabolism! I have lost 5-8 pounds a week on this. I ate lots of fruit and drank alot of water. I have kept of the weight for about a year now and it also inspired me to eat more healthy because I loved the way I looked. I did the plan for a month.
- does slim quick work past the first week?
- Q: i have been trying to lose weight, following diets and pills, i have tried the slim quick cleanse and have lost 4 pounds. i am trying to see if i should use their dietary supplement along with a low calorie low card diet with excersie.
- A: I have been through it all and know what’s it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can’t be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I’ve worked out, done every diet, and all types of classes.Nothing works, besides dedication and intelligence towards the subject of losing weight.First, depending on how much weight you need to lose, your diet is the first concern. You can’t eat 10,000 calories a day and expect the weight to come off, even if you are exercising a lot. Which brings us to the next thing. Duh, Exercising…This is a must especially if you need to a lot of weight. Get at least 30 mins of some good hardcore exercising. Do some cardio, in the long run, it’s good for the heart.However, I find the most hardest part of losing weight/keeping it off, in my diet. It’s so hard to keep your fingers out of the cookie jar or those chocolate goodies. I’ve found a great addition to help any one out, it’s a natural weight loss supplement called Proactol. Now don’t get all crazy on me and say diet pills don’t work. That is true, but not in this case. This one isn’t meant to burn pounds while you sit on the couch. It’s an appetite suppressant, along with being a fat binder. I saved money on the pills at theweightlossplace.com along with getting some good info. It basically makes those fingers not go towards the cookie jar. For me it’s the best pill I’ve tried and I’ve tried cupboards full. Now this doesn’t mean you have to follow my foot steps but I’ve successfully lost roughly 70 pounds and keeping it off til this day.Well good luck and remember what I said, Dedicate.
- Has anyone ever tried a diet supplement and do they work?
- Q: I am 34 years old, 5’2″ and weigh 222 lbs after having 3 kids. Luckily I can hide it well so I don’t look that overweight. I have a lot of weight to lose and can’t afford to go to Weight Watchers, LA Weight Loss, Nutrisystem, etc. My husband and I always see ads for TrimSpa, Stacker, Slim Quick, detoxes, etc. I want to know if they are worth the money and if they really do work. Anyone have experience with one? Please no smart alec answers as this is a really hard topic for me to deal with.
- A: There is only one real way to lose weight and keep it off – eating healthier. Nutrisystem has really worked for me, as it teaches you what it means to eat healthily, but if you really can’t afford it there are some places online that explain how to follow the diet using your own food. The best advice I can give you is to eat lots (at least one cup cooked) of healthy vegetables like broccoli, carrots, and tomatoes with each meal. Watch out for potatoes, peas, and carrots though, as they are much higher calories than most vegetables and really count more as starches. Good luck with the weight loss, and know that you can sign up and use the Nutrisystem support boards to ask questions for free – you don’t have to buy the program.