How many calories are in grits
One serving (3/4 cup) of corn grits, cooked with no salt has 107 calories. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-grits ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in grits“
- How many calories are in grits?
- I was just doing some research to find out the answer to that very question! I’ve seen the same results, on a number of web pages. Here is one: http://www.weightlossdiet4u.net/calories/corn_grits.htm I hope that it helps. Take care! ~Ali
- How many calories in an order of grits?
- About 140 calories per serving, on their own. If the grits are cooked with oil, butter or margarine, it can be more.
- How Many Calories Are In 1 Serving Of Grits?
- One cup of grits contains between 110 and 150 calories. This is for corn grits, salt added, but otherwise plain.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories are in 5 slices of bacon and 2 fried eggs, 2 scopes of grits and 1 hasbrown?
- A: 5 slices of bacon = 215 Calories2 large eggs, fried = 210 CaloriesGrits (1 Cup) = 143 CaloriesHasbrown (3.1 oz) = 70 CaloriesTotal = 638 Calories Assuming you didn’t add butter, sugar or milk on top of your gritsSee below for link for calories…
- if i eat grits instead of rice with my meats and veg am i still eating calories?
- Q: which food group grits fall under. i want to stop eating rice and use grits instead , is there a difference thanks 4 ur answers
- A: Grits have the same, if not more calories.Switch to something like brown rice, which will keep you fuller longer and has more nutrients, or whole wheat pasta.
- how many calories is four slices of bacon?
- Q: I am tring to lose thirty pounds by august, but i love bacon grits and toast.
- A: I think there is about 100 calories per slice for bacon. Look on the back of the package it will tell you.