How many calories does a Cinnabon have
There are 730 calories in a Cinnabon Classic cinnamon roll. Thanks for the ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-a-cinnabon-have ]
More Answers to “How many calories does a Cinnabon have“
- How many calories are in a cinnabon mochalatta?
- 362 seems wrong (first link) 589 seems more right (second link) Both are for 16oz, so one has to be incorrect.
- Does anyone know fat and calories for cinnabon frosting??
- Calories in Classic Cinnabon roll fresh-baked cinnamon roll Manufactured by Cinnabon Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 roll Amount Per Serving Calories 730Calories from Fat 216 % Daily Value* Total Fat 24.0g37% Total Carbohydrates 114.0g38% Di…
- How many calories are in a cinnamon roll?
- there is about 400 to 600 calories depending on the frostin
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories does a Cinnabon have?
- Q: The classic one lol.Thanks
- A: Nutrition Facts for Cinnabon® Classic Cinnabon roll from DietFacts.com & CalorieCount.com:Calories – 730Total Fat – 24gTotal Carbohydrate – 114gNutrition Facts for Cinnabon® Classic Cinnabon roll from CalorieKing.com:Calories – 813Total fat – 32gTotal Carbohydrate – 117g
- How many calories in a Cinnabon CarmeLatta Chill (large)?
- Q: I have looked online and cannot find it anywhere…
- A: 1-888-288-ROLL (7655)This is Cinnabon’s customer service number. Maybe they’ll be good enough to give you the nutritional info on the Carmelita Chill. Sorry…..I looked all over, too.
- how many calories are in one classic Cinnabon cinnamon roll?
- A: 730http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/52903.html