How many times do you have to throw up to lose a pound
There are no published statistics but, according to people who’s been Bulimic, weight loss is as slow as 15-20 every few months. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-times-do-you-have-to-throw-up-to-lose-a-pound ]
More Answers to “How many times do you have to throw up to lose a pound“
- How many times do you have to throw up to lose a pound
- There are no published statistics but, according to people who’s been Bulimic, weight loss is as slow as 15-20 every few months.
- How many time do you need to throw up to lose 25 pounds??
- I’m sorry, but WikiAnswers is meant to be a place where questions are answered that are there to help or educate or assist a person. Suggesting a method that encourages vomiting as a method of weight loss, a sign of the Eating Disorder Buli…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why Can’t I throw up ?!?
- Q: Why Can’t I throw up ?!?You can call me stupid, idiotic, vain I don’t care. I know what can happen . But I HATE being made fun of !I weigh 130 and 5’3 .I’m 13 years old by the way.I’ve tried a toothbrush, it didn’t work .I’ve tried everyday like 2 times. I tried my finger today, still didn’t work .I barely gagged.I might not have a gag reflex. Are there any other ways I can do this, without the finger and the toothbrush ? !I wanna lose 20 pounds by the summer ..!! ! !BUT I JUST WANT THESE 2 QUESTIONS ASKED ?!Is there any other way of doing it other then the fingerand the toothbrush !?I’ve heard of salt water but does it actually work !?& If I were to try again with the toothbrush or fingerHow long do I have to keep it there till I actually throw up.And how many times before I get it right ?!By the way DON’T LECTURE ME .& I know what your gonna say exercise but I play soccer3 times a week 2 and a half hours each practiceI play midfield so I run a lot .btw I might try Ipecac Syrup .Anyone know anything about it ?
- A: IPECAC SYRUP IS POISON AND YOUR BODY’S REACTION TO IT IS TO THROW UP. DON’T DO IT. YOU ARE FINE THE WAY YOU ARE. YOU SHOULD AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL YOU STOP GROWING TO TRY DIETS. JUST WATCH WHAT YOU EAT…..
- Why can’t I throw up ?!?
- Q: Does it work better if you do it with your finger?call me stupid but IDCI tried sticking a toothbrush many times, only it never works .How long do I have to do it for& how many times before it works .I DON’T NEED A LECTURE .I just wanna lose 20 pounds by the summerthen I promise I’ll stop I know it’s addicting but I WILL STOPI know the consequences .I’m tired of being made fun of .I weigh 130 and 5’4I hate when people make fun of me .BUT WHY CAN’T I THROW UPbtw I’m 13& IDC if you call me stupidJUST ANSWER THE 2 QUESTIONSHow long do I have to do it for ( Keep the toothbrush there)& how many times do I have to try it before it works .btw I exercise A LOT I have soccer 3 times a week2 hours and I eat healthy
- A: If you exercise a lot and eat healthy you don’t need to throw up to lose weight.Keep doing what you are doing minus the vomiting and you’ll lose the weight by the summer.
- Bulimic or someone who knows a thing or 10 about Bulimia?
- Q: First how to spell it lolIn Language Arts we have to do a compare and contrast essay, and I chose to do Bulimia v. Diet and excerise.Question number 1: How much would you have to throw up to lose 10 pounds? With diet and excerise about 1 1/2 months right?2: How much belly loss? If you threw up would you lose the outer region, like how much it sticks out? And what about chest? Like man breasts? 2: What about Cholestrol and carbs and calories? If you ran and walked for about 20 minutes you’d burn about 100 calories. What if u threw up? How many calories would you lose at one timeAny other additional info would be great too, thanksno I don’t wanna become belmic, it’s just that I thought it’d be an interesting subject.I didn’t think about the teeth thing, yeah you don’t get that with excersice.
- A: Actually, Bulimia is well known for giving no weight loss benefits at all. Nearly all Bulimics (who do not have any other eating dissorders combined with it) are in the normal weight range, no matter how long they’ve had it. Anorexia is a different skeleton, I mean… storie.