Is celery healthy
Celery is good for you. It contains Vitamin C, potassium and calcium. Also has cancer fighting properties. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-celery-healthy ]
More Answers to “Is celery healthy“
- How healthy are you?
- For example, diabetics will want to time pregnancy so that blood sugar remains in control. Significantly overweight or underweight women may want to target a healthy weight before attempting pregnancy.
- Is Subway healthy?
- Eating carbs & bread is not unhealthy, though. Carbohydrates are needed by our body, people just started thinking down on them with the whole Adkins Diet thing, which IS NOT healthy. I did it a couple of years ago & dang near lost m…
- How is celery healthy?
- Celery, like many other vegetables is low in calories. It also offers an array of minerals — calcium, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium. It also offers small amounts of zinc, selenium, iron, copper, and manganese. There are small amounts…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What can I eat with celery for a healthy snack?
- Q: Ive heard celery is good for a healthy low calorie snack but what can I eat with it? thanks.
- A: a salad =x
- Can you help me find a healthy recipe using celery?
- Q: Can you help me find a healthy recipe using celery? I am goin on a diet and i heard that celery burns some calories or it helps. But I cant have a recipe using peanut butter because it makes me throw up! Can you help with the healthy recipes!? Thank you!
- A: How About………..Celery SaladINGREDIENTS3/4 cup sliced celery 1/3 cup dried sweet cherries 1/3 cup frozen green peas, thawed 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley 1 tablespoon chopped pecans, toasted 1 1/2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise 1 1/2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice 1/8 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper DIRECTIONSIn a medium bowl, combine the celery, cherries, peas, parsley and pecans. Stir in the mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Chill before serving. GOOD LUCK 🙂
- Is celery really that healthy for you?
- Q: A friend told me that celery is the ultimate diet food because it actually lowers your calorie amount in the body. Is this true?
- A: Well, celery is a good source of vitamin C and can help reduce cholesterol.There’s no such thing as a negative calorie food, though, no matter how many times people repeat it on here.edit; to the guy below me, celery has lots of nutritional value. Just look at the link I posted!