What are some simple lunch ideas
If you love sandwiches, use pitas or wraps. Choose lean fillings like sliced eggs, tuna fish, cheese or lean meats. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-simple-lunch-ideas ]
More Answers to “What are some simple lunch ideas“
- Will you share your simple dinner/lunch ideas with me??
- I know how you feel – I am not a fan of cooking. When I got married my husband and I both thought the other would cook for us. So what happened is that we ended up going out to eat a lot, and had a lot of spaghetti. About a month ago I deci…
- What are some simple snack/lunch ideas when I have company??
- finger foods are best for a non formal affair (people can stand, eat, and mingle at their leasure…) Veggie platters with dip is always a winner, a good fruit salad, spinach puff pastries (aka spanikopita), mini quiches (usually found in t…
- What are some nutricious simple ideas for lunch when I go to work…?
- My husband and I are on the Body for Life plan and a HUGE hit for us is wraps. Simple, easy to make, and added with an apple and maybe a stick of cheese for “dessert” and you’re good to go. Plus, you can change them around so much…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some simple snack/lunch ideas when I have company?
- Q: I am having a Home and Garden party this weekend and need some simple, yet tasty ideas of things I can serve my guests. Thanks in advance!I forgot to mention there will be about 12 people there. And, how much food is appropriate to have?
- A: finger foods are best for a non formal affair (people can stand, eat, and mingle at their leasure…) Veggie platters with dip is always a winner, a good fruit salad, spinach puff pastries (aka spanikopita), mini quiches (usually found in the frozen section of the grocery store,) a cold cuts and cheese platter with a basket of rolls and condiments out so people could make their own individual sandwiches, crackers and cheese… the possibilities are endless. Try to keep thinks as simple as possible though, so you can spend as much time as possible visiting with your guests rather than be stuck in the kitchen spending a lot of time preparing food. Have a great time!
- I need some simple lunch ideas….?
- Q: My hubby comes home for lunch just about every day… other then the boring sandwich/grilled cheese… i have no clue what else to fix for lunch.Any simple ideas??
- A: Try a can of chili over Fritos’ snack chips – it’s a favorite here in Texas! It’s filling and tasty.
- What are some good, simple, on-the-go lunch ideas?
- Q: I make my husband lunch every night, and he takes it with him to school (which it sits in the car a few hours) then to work, where he can put it in the fridge. He gets tired of sandwhiches and wraps everyday. Any good ideas for what I can make for him to take to lunch that won’t go bad sitting in the car a few hours?That I can MAKE (duh he could eat out, I’m trying to avoid that).Okay, left overs are no good, he doesn’t like to eat the same thing twice in that close a time frame (I don’t blame him), so I eat them anyway. He eats out many times when I run out of bread or whatever, and he does not like to do that. He likes balanced meals. So I’m looking for more meal like ideas (lunch based) and less snack ideas. And I don’t need ideas really to keep it cold, although I appreciate it, I understand these are options, I just don’t want to go through all the trouble when I can make stuff that just won’t go bad in such a short time.
- A: Here are some sites with ideas:http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC3600.htmhttp://www.fcs.uga.edu/wellnessfirst/eatingoutsacklunch.htmhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20060621124743AAxtKOFTry putting one of those frozen gel packs in with the food to keep it cold in the car.