What foods contain vitamin C
Citrus fruits such as oranges provide Vitamin C. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-foods-contain-vitamin-c ]
More Answers to “What foods contain vitamin C“
- Large quantities of the vitamin may be found in fruits and vegetables. Some common fruits include oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, lemons and strawberries. Some common vegetables include tomatoes, broccoli, bell peppers, leafy greens and r…
- A variety of fruits and vegetables contain vitamin C content. Approximately five servings of fruit and vegetables should average out to around 200 MG of vitamin C.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What foods contain vitamin C and vitamin E?
- Q: Also, are they also low fat and low in cholesterol?
- A: oranges, tangerines, grapefruits, and clementines are full of vitamin cThe actual content of Vitamin E for rich sources is stated in the following list: * Wheat germ oil (215.4 mg/100 g) * Sunflower oil (55.8 mg/100 g) * Hazelnut (26.0 mg/100 g) * Walnut oil (20.0 mg/100 g) * Peanut oil (17.2 mg/100 g) * Soybean oil (14.6 mg/100 g) * Olive oil (12.0 mg/100 g) * Peanut (9.0 mg/100 g) * Pollard (2.4 mg/100 g) * Corn (2.0 mg/100 g) * Asparagus (1.5 mg/100 g) * Oats (1.5 mg/100 g) * Soybean (1.2 mg/100 g) * Chestnut (1.2 mg/100 g) * Coconut (1.0 mg/100 g) * Tomatoes (0.9 mg/100 g) * Carrots (0.6 mg/100 g)
- Trying vegan, what are some foods that contain enough vitamin c?
- Q: I can’t take any vitamin c supplements for they contain gelatin, and my mom’s giving me a hard time about not taking vitamins.She says you need atleast 500 mg a day,so what foods (fruits/vegetables) could I eat to get about that much?
- A: oranges or pepper. if you don’t like hot pepper, try like banana pepper. they are not hot but good tasting. i love oranges and grapefruit
- am allergic to all sour foods, foods containing vitamin ‘C’, does any one has such allaery?
- Q: I am allergic to all sour foods, foods containing vitamin ‘C’, all fruits rich in vitamin ‘C’ (all most all of them are). If i eat spicy or hot food i suffer with acidity which again is sour. This allergy causes profuse sneezing, running nose and watery eyes. Continuous sneezing leads to laryngitis : and I am a singer!!!!life is tough. I can only eat a few things. The worst part is being ridiculed by people who ask “don’t you eat even……? that’s strange!” Any suggestions, remedies, help?
- A: I would say that it sounds like you have an acidic body. I have had the same problem but I am not working with a naturopath who has helped me immensely. I have spent a number of years trying to get to the bottom of it and found out that I have not been eating enough alkaline producing foods. I am now eating differently and I am amazed at the results. Look for some alkaline diet recommendations and see if it improves. Here is some information to get you started.http://altmedicine.about.com/od/popularhealthdiets/a/alkalinediet.htmGood Luck.