What is a good health way 2 lose weight
The healthiest way to lose weight is to exercise regularly and watch what you eat. Weight loss of 1-2 pounds per week is great! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-health-way-2-lose-weight ]
More Answers to “What is a good health way 2 lose weight“
- What is a good health way 2 lose weight
- The healthiest way to lose weight is to exercise regularly and watch what you eat. Weight loss of 1-2 pounds per week is great!
- How do i lose weight the healthy way in 2 weeks??
- Your body won’t release fat stores if you lower calories below what it needs and increase exercise. It will slow your metabolism to compensate and store every spare ounce as fat. If you continue lowering your calories, it will continue lowe…
- How Can I Lose Weight in a Day Or Two in a Healthy Way??
- Are you looking for a quick weight loss solution for an important event like a Christmas party or your spouses annual office party? Are you wondering as to “How Can I Lose Weight in a Day or Two?” If that is you; looking for a q…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I’m trying to lose weight the health way, vegan diet?
- Q: I’ve been a vegan for almost 2 years now but I haven’t exactly been healthy (I’ve been a compulsive over-eater since I was 5 years old) and i finally got it under control and went from 260 pounds to a lowest weight of 166, then i gained like 30 back during a school year because of the stress of all-AP classes.anyways, i want to be a healthier person. I have this book called Becoming Vegan that has a detailed account of the nutrients that people need and how to fulfill those needs with healthy vegan foods (instead of french fries and soy mac ‘n cheese). This is the plan:1,600 calories a day or less50 grams of fat or less (i’ll be aiming for less, like 50 will be the absolute maximum)88 g. of protein (calculated based on my weight)5-6 small meals a dayhigh-fiber foodsdrinking at least 64 oz. of water a daygetting at least 6-9 hours of sleep a night (i did that over the summer and i felt so much more energized!)here’s the types of foods i’d be eating:Grains: (6-11 servings)whole wheat bread, bagels, muffins, cereals (kashi rocks)brown rice (mmm)grits (the type you just add water to and microwave instead of like a bunch of butter and grease, eww)whole-wheat pastaVegetables: (3+ servings)salad, corn, potatoes, etc.Fruit: (2+ servings)bananas, oranges, apples, watermelons, grapes, strawberries, etc.Beans and Bean Alternatives: (2-3 servings)beans, tofu, rice cakes, nuts (what are some good kinds that aren’t too fatty?)Fortified Soymilk and Alternatives: (6-8 servings)fortified Silk, broccoli, almondsOther essentials (Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B12, Vitamin D): (1-2 servings)flax oil, olive oil, enriched soy/rice dreamdoes this sound good? i’m trying to lose about 88 more pounds in a year or under in a healthy way. i exercise about 2 hours every day (working a different body part on different days. a good bulk of that time is cardiovascular exercise by the way) so is 1,600 calories enough or too much?thanks :)Nemo, there’s not NEARLY enough protein in that diet plan.
- A: I BELIEVED THAT NO TWO PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTHWERE ALIKE; NO TWO PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME FINGERPRINTS, LIP PRINTS, OR VOICE PRINTS. NO TWO BLADES OF GRASS OR SNOWFLAKES ARE ALIKE. BECAUSE I FELT THAT ALL PEOPLE WERE DIFFERENT FROM ONE ANOTHER, I DID NOT THINK IT WAS LOGICAL THAT THEY SHOULD EAT THE SAME FOODS. IT BECAME CLEAR TO ME THAT SINCE EACH PERSON WAS HOUSED IN A SPECIAL BODY WITH DIFFERENT STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES AND NUTRITIONAL REQUIREMENTS, THE ONLY WAY TO MAINTAIN HEALTH OR CURE ILLNESS WAS TO ACCOMMODATE TO THAT PARTICULAR PATIENT’S SPECIFIC NEEDS.James D’AdamoThe dynamics of weight loss are related to the changes your body makes when you follow your genetically tailored diet. There are two factors. 1) First, as your body makes the dramatic shift of eliminating foods that are poorly digested or toxic, the first thing it does is try flush out the toxins that are already there.Those toxins are mainly deposited in the fat tissue, so the process of eliminating toxins also means eliminating fat.2) The second factor is the effects that specific foods have on the bodily systems that control weight. Depending on your blood type, the lectin activity of certain foods may do the following:__ Interfere with the digestive process.__ Slow down the rate of food metabolism, so you don’t efficiently burn caloriesfor energy.__ Compromise the production of insulin.__ Upset the hormonal balance, causing water retention (oedema), thyroiddisorders and other problems.Our blood contains aeons of genetic memory–bits and pieces of specific programming, passed on from our ancestors in codes we are still attempting to comprehend. One such code rests within our blood type. Perhaps it is the most important code we can decipher in our attempt to unravel the mysteries of blood and its vital role inour existence.__ When you use the individualized characteristics of your blood type as a guide for eating and living you will be healthier, you will easily reach your ideal weight and you will slow the process of ageing.__ Your blood type is a more reliable measure of your identity than race, culture or geography. It is a genetic blueprint for who you are, a guide to how you can live most fully.Type O.The oldest and most basic blood type, the survivor at the top of the food chain, with a strong and ornery immune system willing to and capable of destroying anyone, friend or foe.__ Type A.The first immigrants, forced by the necessity of migration to adapt to a more agrarian diet and lifestyle–and a more cooperative personality to get along in crowded communities.__ Type B.The assimilator, adapting to new climates and the mingling of populations; representing nature’s quest for a more balanced force between the tensions of the mind and the demands of the immune system.__ Type AB.The delicate offspring of a rare merger between the tolerant Type A and the formerly barbaric but more balanced Type B.-O is for Old.-The appearance of our Cro-Magnon ancestors around 40,000 BC propelled the human species to the top of the food chain, making them the most dangerous predators on earth. They began to hunt in organized packs; in a short time, they were able to make weapons and use tools. These major advances gave them strength and superiority beyond their natural physical abilities-A is for Agrarian.-Type A blood initially appeared somewhere in Asia or the Middle East between 25,000 and 15,000 BC in response to new environmental conditions. It emerged at the peak of the Neolithic Period, or New Stone Age, which followed the Old Stone Age, or Paleolithic period, of the Cro-Magnon hunters. Agriculture and animal domesticationwere the hallmarks of its culture.Blood Type A had mutated from Type O in response to the myriad infections provoked by an increased populace and major dietary changes.-B is for Balance.-Blood Type B developed sometime between 10,000 and 15,000 BC, in the area of the Himalayan highlands–now part of Pakistan and India.Pushed from the hot, lush savannahs of eastern Africa to the cold, unyielding highlands of the Himalayas, Blood Type B may have initially mutated in response to climactic changes. It first appeared in India or the Ural region of Asia among a mix of Caucasian and Mongolian tribes. This new blood type was soon characteristic of the great tribes of steppe dwellers, who by this time dominated the Eurasian plains.-AB is for Modern.-Type AB blood is rare. Emerging from the intermingling of Type A Caucasians with Type B Mongolians, it is found in less than 5 per cent of the population, and it is the newest of the blood types.Find out how you can loose weight and stay healthy by following blood group Diet .http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_weight__how_to_gain_weight
- What would be a good way to lose weight quickly and easily??
- Q: whats a quick and easy way to lose weight, the healthy way. spring break is coming up for me in 2 weeks and summer is 6 weeks away, i need to lose weight, not only for confidence but for health, im not really over weight i need to lose between 15-20 pounds more could be better, but i need some answers
- A: Well a good way to lose weight is a good cardiovascular workout. When you wake up, jump rope for about 30 minutes (having music really helps). This is BEFORE you eat breakfast. Do the same before bed (after dinner). Then you can become overall more active. I usually run a mile everyday (all i can handle right now) and i ride my bike alot. That keeps me from gaining weight from all the junk food i eat lol :D…The more active you are, the higher your metabolism becomes, and the more calories you burn.
- My weight has been like a yo-yo?
- Q: OK everyone, please don’t be put off by the immense length of this question. I’d really appreciate if you could take the time to read everything here. I just wanna give you guys as much information as possible. But for anyone who REALLY can’t be bothered to read it all, just skip to the final paragraph as that’s where I ask the actual questions!I’ve been having serious weight issues ever since I was about 13. My weight’s been absolutely all over the place, like a yo-yo really. I was 4’11” and 84lb but for some reason I thought I was fat. I developed anorexia and I got down to 59lb. That was my worst I ever got to. I recovered up to 90lb but not long afterwards started slipping back down. I went down to 73lb. By now I was 5’0″. I restored my weight for a 2nd time, to about 95lb. I was doing well and I didn’t bother weighing myself for ages. But then one day I decided to fish out the weighing scales and weigh myself. I was shocked to find I was 103lb. I was now 5’1″. I couldn’t believe it and I lost weight yet again, down to 88lb. For a 3rd time I got my weight back up.After many years of receiving help from anorexia specialists, I finally felt I had overcome it. I wanted to stay better and I maintained my weight between 99lb and 104lb for several years. I felt really comfortable and happy. Plus everyone kept telling me how great I was looking. I loved it.But it didn’t last. Now I have another problem. I’ve really struggled this past year. I dropped out of university and then was unable to find a job so I’ve been stuck indoors all the time doing nothing and getting bored out of my mind. I felt like I was a worthless person that had no purpose in life. I stopped caring about everything. I don’t know why but I turned to food for comfort. What a terrible mistake that was.I’ve been eating a huge amount of junk food these last 5 months, and obviously I’ve ballooned up. I now weigh 123lb and it’s awful. I look awful because I have these disgusting fat rolls on my stomach. Most of the fat on my body is in the stomach region. I can pinch a good 2 inches of fat on my stomach and I’m not exaggerating. It all wobbles when I walk too. YUCK! That surely can’t be healthy? I have absolutely no waist definition now whereas before I had a lovely waist. I have more spots now than ever before. I feel physically unwell most of the time too. I get far more headaches, and I can’t exercise properly because I just die after only 5 minutes.I’m in a very bad state of health. It’s horrendous. I know I’m not overweight yet, but I’m approaching it. And the point is I do look and feel dreadful. I’m not healthy. Somedays I’d just cry because of what has happened to me. I can’t believe I let this comfort eating go on so long and get so out of hand.The last few days I’ve been a little better, but still a far cry from normal eating. I know I’ve got to change for the good of my health. I can’t go on this way or I’ll eat myself to death. I have set myself a date of when I’ll start. I’d like to get back down to the 99lb to 104lb range that I feel is the best weight for me. I genuinely have confidence in myself that I won’t go all anorexic again.I’m just wondering, do you guys agree that 99lb to 104lb is a healthy weight for me to be? Based on my 5’1″ height? I’m 19 years old now. How long should it take for me to get there, if I’m 123lb now? Do you have any motivational tips to help me stay on track and not give up? AND, sorry to keep asking so many things, but any suggestions of exercises I can do to target specifically the stomach region? Thanks everyone! xxxxx
- A: Ok this isn’t easy; but you need to make goals for yourself which are not about what you weigh. You need to think about what you want to do with your life and find something else to fix your attention onto. Find someone, do a degree, get a job you really enjoy… whatever. You need to plan what you are going to eat each week and buy the food and only eat that – tedious, but you will get used to it. Most importantly you need to start going to the gym, from about half and hour twice a week up to whatever you feel comfortable with/ have time to do. It will be really tough, and sometimes it feels easier just to starve yourself for a few weeks, but you need to get your priorities straight otherwise you will just yoyo forever, and it is so stressful and miserable. I hope you stop weighing yourself as well… it is very easy to get distorted ideas about how you look and unrealistic goals when you are just thinking in numbers.