What is a healthy recipe for salmon
Here is the recipe for Citrus Broiled Salmon: 4 large oranges, 8 (4 ounce) fillets salmon, 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-healthy-recipe-for-salmon ]
More Answers to “What is a healthy recipe for salmon“
- How to Cook Awesome Healthy Salmon Recipe
- ･ 1 First, prepare a cooking dish/pan/sheet for the salmon with aluminum foil to place the salmon on. Fold… ･ 2 Next, take the piece of healthy salmon and put it on the sheet. With a brush, brush both sides lightly… ･ 3 Next, we will ta…
- Does anyone know any healthy recipes for salmon that still taste …?
- Salmon Filet with Mango Cilantro Salsa: 4 6-ounce portions salmon filet Mango Cilantro Salsa: 1 ripe mango, peeled and ½-inch diced ¼ cup chopped scallion, green part only ¼ cup diced red bell pepper 1 tablespoon finely diced fresh jalapeno…
- Does anyone, including Cristin, have any really healthy recipes f…?
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet, finely diced 1 Tablespoon prepared white horseradish 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 large egg 3 scallions, thinly sliced 2 tablespoons plain dried breadcrumbs Coarse salt (1 t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is your best healthy salmon recipe?
- Q: i will try out each one, then pick the one i like the most. (having salmon for dinner the next 6 days)
- A: Broiled with cajun spices. No extra fat. Salmon is fatty enough. But be sure the fish is FRESH.Another good technique is teriyaki ginger marinade. It just needs a half hour in the marinade and then broil it.
- What is the easiest best tasting most healthy salmon recipe?
- A: This really wonderful, easy and healthy!Foil Wrapped Side of Salmon with Lemon and Rosemary Yield: 6 servings1 whole side salmon, scaled, with skin, pin bones removed (2 1/2 to 3 pounds) 2 teaspoons kosher salt 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves 1 lemon, very thinly sliced 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Rinse salmon fillet under cold running water and pat dry. Cut a piece of foil long and wide enough to encase the salmon when folded over the center and folded up on the ends. Position the foil on a large baking sheet and place the salmon in the center of the foil, skin side down. Sprinkle the salmon with the salt, pepper, and rosemary. Place the lemon slices over the fish fillet along with the sliced onion and garlic slivers. Drizzle the fillet evenly with the olive oil and fold the edges of the foil up over the salmon and crimp to seal. Fold the edges together on both ends to create an airtight package. Bake the salmon for 15 minutes, or until just cooked through but still moist. Serve immediately, using a large metal spatula to portion fish. Serve some of the accumulated juices spooned over the fish.
- Anyone got a healthy recipe for salmon fillets?
- Q: I usually do them with a spicy crust but I am really bored with this. Both my partner and I could do with a lower-fat recipe due to excess calorie consumption recently!Many thanks for your suggestions!
- A: Poach them in white wine.Ingredients1 cup water 1/2 cup dry white wine1 yellow onion slice1 lemon slice1 sprig dill1/2 teaspoon salt4 (6-ounce) salmon filletsDirectionsCombine the water and wine in the slow cooker and heat on high for 20 to 30 minutes. Add the onion, lemon, dill, salt, and salmon.Cover and cook on high for about 20 minutes, until the salmon is opaque and cooked through according to taste. Serve hot or cold.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgood luck and good eating!