What vitamin helps eye sight
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Lutein are what you need to maintain good eye sight. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-vitamin-helps-eye-sight ]
More Answers to “What vitamin helps eye sight“
- Is there a vitamin for dogs to help improve eyesight??
- flaxseed is good for the eyes & coat. Try Dogswell Vitality chicken breast treats. Good healthy, low fat treats with vitamins and minerals for you dog.
- Does Vitamin-A help you improve your eyesight, or does it just he…?
- Vitamin A is good for your eye health but it won’t actually improve your eyesight. A deficiency of vitamin A can cause a lot of eye problems. Vitamin A is basically required for the maintenance of your eye health.
- What are some common vitamin brands that help promote good eyesig…?
- How to Improve Eyesight Naturally There are many opinions on how to improve eyesight naturally, but we have identified those that are the most effective. A viable option is a combination of therapeutic herbs, vitamins and minerals that stre…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some foods/vitamins that help my eye sight to be better?
- Q: my eyes are terrible, and wearing glasses hhurts my eyes, what kinds of foods/vitamins are out there that can help my eye sight…. (i am near-sighted)
- A: Healthy food will help your eyesight much. There is much you can find out about vitamins and minerals necessary for your eyes here:http://www.refractiveeyedisorders.com/opfThere are also eye exercises you can do that will improve your vision. Read more here:http://www.refractiveeyedisorders.com/ryvBest regards,
- what is the vitamin in carrots that is supposed to help your eye sight?
- A: antioxidants beta-carotene and alpha carotine
- Do carrots have Vitamin A in them? And do they really help eye sight?
- A: Sure do, how many rabbits do you see wearing glasses?