Why do babies drink warm milk
Some people believe that the reason we warm a baby’s bottle is because it’s easier on their tummy. It’s really not necessary. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-babies-drink-warm-milk ]
More Answers to “Why do babies drink warm milk“
- Is it safe for babies to drink heated/warmed fresh milk??
- If it’s pasturized milk then you don’t have to heat the milk to boiling which will save the vitamins. You only have to heat it to around body temp…about the same temp as your breastmilk. The way I heat my formula is to get a bowl of hot w…
- When can babies drink cows milk?
- There are several reasons to delay the introduction of cow’s milk until your baby reaches his first birthday. Most important, a baby’s digestive system can’t digest cow’s milk proteins. Cow’s milk also has too much sodium, potassium, and ch…
- Why the babies drink milk?
- They need either breastmilk, or formula until they are a year old. As others have stated, they have no teeth, so they can’t chew, and they only have a sucking reflex. Also, they can’t digest complex proteins properly, until they are like a …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How come as babies we like warm milk but as we get older it tastes disgusting?
- Q: Idk about you but I’ve never heard of an adult saying “I love warm milk!”But yet, as babies, we drink it warm out of a bottle or outta are mom’s boob(semi warm, not really)why is this???
- A: i dont drink milk anymore i think its nasty but ur right babies do like warm milk and when your older u only drink cold milk thats how i see it 2
- How do I make my 9 months old baby fond of warm milk in winter?
- Q: My baby doesn’t drink warm milk, now winter is coming and I am worried what should I do? Kindly suggest me.My baby doesn’t drink warm formula milk, now winter is coming and I am worried what should I do? In fact, now when he drinks milk, sometime he vomits and I guess it is just because of milk which is kept in room temperature. Kindly suggest me.I am asking this question because I think that by drinking cold milk, his throat may become sore. isn’t?
- A: Some babies prefer to have their bottles at room temperature, this is completely normal and nothing to worry about if you are indoors. If it is cold enough for the bottle to freeze, it does need to be warmed to room temperature but does not necessarily need to be ‘hot’. Don’t be worried about your babies liking for ‘cold’ bottles- think of it as a boon, you don’t need to worry about finding a way to warm them when you are out and about! I am sure there is no link between sore throats and room temperature bottles, ask your child’s doctor if you are worried. The regurgitation may be related to reflux or perhaps overfeeding. If your baby is gaining weight and the vomiting is not projectile and constant- at every feed- try not to worry. It looks like there is more coming up then there generally is.
- Why can’t babies drink cold milk?
- Q: Like, formula has to be warm, milk has to be warm, skip the ‘dumbass’ comments and just let a person know. Thanks.the reason i say the comment is because someone earlier told a story that their stepmom was giving a child cold formula as a convienience and said it sarcastically and everyone laughed like it was so stupid and so wrong….
- A: there is NO reason a baby of any age cannot drink cold formula.And why did you feel the need to make such a defensive comment before anyone had even answered? Honestly, why would anyone give you a “dumbass” comment?