Can you tell me more on causes of stomach pain
Ome of the causes of stomach pain include GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) or acid reflux disease. MORE? ChaCha away! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-tell-me-more-on-causes-of-stomach-pain ]
More Answers to “Can you tell me more on causes of stomach pain“
- What causes stomach pain?
- If you over eat then you can get those nasty stomach pains. Try to avoid a lot of junk food and drinking a lot of soda because they can upset your stomach.
- Can psychological stress cause stomach pain?
- It depends on the type of stomach pain. For example “butterflies in the stomach” is caused psychologically. If you have an upset stomach and are under a lot of stress, your stomach may be producing more acid than normal (because o…
- How Common are these Causes of Intermittent stomach pain??
- This information refers to the general prevalence and incidence of these diseases, not to how likely they are to be the actual cause of Intermittent stomach pain. Of the 1 causes of Intermittent stomach pain that we have listed, we have the…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Could appendicitis be the cause of my stomach pain?
- Q: It’s happened 4 times in the past month, I get extreme pain in my stomach that comes on slowly and escalates pretty badly. It’s happened at night each time and I eventually just have to go to bed because the pain is so bad. The next morning the pain is gone. This past time, last night, was the worst. I was in tears and about to go to the hospital, until I realized that curling up in a ball hurt worse than spreading out. So I spread out and laid down and tried to press on my stomach to see if it hurt in certain spots more than others.. it was hard to tell. This morning my stomach feels weird and a little sore, like I did sit ups all night, but the pain/nausea is gone. If you have appendicitis, I was under the impression that the pain came and then it would eventually burst.. I didn’t think that you could have been that would eventually subside and then may come back – is this true? Any other explanations for my pain? Can’t find any dietary factors that seem to be the link.Thanks!Also, there is nausea almost to the point where I feel like I want to vomit, but never actually vomiting. My boyfriend suggested I might have to use the bathroom but it didn’t feel like that. I also didn’t have gas or anything. The next morning my poop was green and soft, I don’t know if that has anything to do with it or if it was just something I ate that did that. Also, each time this has happened (4 times over past couple of weeks) it has gotten worse. First time not so bad, last night was very bad. Taking Tums also does not seem to help.Please help!
- A: There is a chance it could be your gall bladder. I had gall stones(didn’t know it), the attacks were horribly painful, I thought it was in intestinal issue I have. I would sometimes throw up, and have diarrhea the next day. The frequency varied, but it actually went on for years before it got bad enough for me to go to the ER. You should see your doctor and discuss the symptoms. If you have another one, you could just go to the ER and they could do the tests needed to diagnose you there. Good luck.
- What could cause this type of stomach problem?
- Q: Ok, Im trying to figure out if its just gas or what. I know you cant tell me exactly what it is, but can you list some things which would be ruled out based on my symptoms, or list any things the symptoms match? I have nausea and occassional sharp pains in my stomach, but in different areas of the stomach (by stomach, I mean lower abdomen, belly button hips). Its worse on some days and disappears on other days. Now do you think theres anything aside from simple gas that could cause pain IN MORE THAN 1 AREA like that? I mean, if it was appendicitis or something like that, I would imagine it would only affect 1 target area, wherever the appendix is or whatever organ. Ive already been to doctors and would rather not get into that. I realize it may be an emergency, I just want opinions on it. ThanksI tried activia, for about a month.Well if it was kidney stones, would it be all over the abdomen, or just pain in 1 spot? I know its not kidneys because I have no urination problems, mostly bowel problems (possibly irritable bowel syndrome, but some things dont match up). yes I am a hypo, but this is real, I can hear my stomach gurgling 24/7. 1 doctor put me on prilosec and the side effects of that were horrible so I stopped. I just want to know what things can I cancel out, or what things could it be that are known for causing pain ALL OVER the abdomen, not just in 1 place. I wont waste your time, I’ll choose a best answer.Oh, for the record, I did the prilosec for about 20 days before I stopped, so I know that it was not effective. The doctor at that time didnt really spend time to listen to me, so she was just guessing when she heard “stomach problems”.Ok, so I know the following things can all cause it (pain in multiple spots), can you list other things?Acid Indigestion (GERD)GasIrritable Bowel SyndromeNo its not Munchausen’s syndrome, Im not faking this, Im going broke with all my doctor visits since I have no insurance right now. This is not fun.I know its not anxiety or stress either, Ive taken anti anxiety medications and it still persists while on them.
- A: eat healthy, drink plenty of water and make sure your getting your vitamins and if nothing else works hit up the doctor again. Also it could be some kind of medication your taking.
- Could you guys read my story and tell me if you like it!!?? (be honest)?
- Q: A bundle of noises, none of them pleasant except for the slow trickling noise of water running. A dark, daunting. Only one light source. Fire. Lots of paintings of people unknown or that were once alive. Blinds down, curtains closed. Various chairs scattered across the room. All broken, from different places. Some with legs missing , some with no cushions, one was rocking. How did they get there? The question wonders around the cracked, faded wall paper. The fire went out. The only smell in the room. Concrete floors freezing to death only one small rug in the center. Grey colored with dust and arab-looking. Once owned by a murderer. Still is filled with horrible memories. A lumpy mattress on the floor. No blankets. Cold. The night is slowly taking days place. The noise takes a rest. And silence creeps out into the haunted room. The only noise present is the scuffling of shoes. Depressing. Windows opened. Cold,chilling breeze. A drawer is opened. 2 knives. Both blunt but still stained with the colour of red earth. The colour of animal blood. A spider fingers out through his own trap. A gasp. A slam. The wind opens the door. More scuffling noises. A new room. More gloomy sounds. Glass shattering. Weeping, crying for help but no one’s there. Blood drops on the concrete floor. A cry.The room is filled with discouriging thoughts. There are no lamps just a flashlight dying. It’s finally midnight, memories come out and are erased by anger and tears. Looking back at all those embarrassing childhood moments turned the room a darker shade of gloom. Slowly thinking caused a shooting pain up and down his right arm. Did anyone care? No. He had gotten used to the fact that having no family was the best thing that ever happened to him. No one ever paid any attention or shown any interest in him. Except for one girl. Amelia. She had brown, silky, fine hair and a broken heart. One day she had dissapeard. No one knew where she’d gone except him. Him, the anti-social, ignorant boy that everyone hates. Yet every time he thinks of her, his heart gets tron in a million little pieces and are unable to put back together. A jigsaw puzzle with missing pieces. He slid across the creaking floors to reach the bathroom. It was full of pooled blood congealing and different shaped debris, too disgusting to describe. Like cactus’ spines slammed into his whole body was the feeling he went through everyday. Eating the equivelant of a pea caused him to be shriveled like a raisin. His skin brown and wrinkled and his limbs weak. The consequence of too many drugs hade made him barely able to walk upright dragging his filthy, muderer hands. Every day two tiny dangerous pills are swallowed into an empty desperate stomach causing more damage than any smoked cigarette. His mind had wandered somewhat over the years. This was able to explain his wrists criss-crossed with raised red wheals that itched as they stretched. No one knew he lived in the abandoned house that was known for Jennifer and David Granate’s mysterious murder. A pure marriage that was once emballent turned to be heavy-hearted. Surrounded by a deserted forest with naked trees and a murky atmosphere was the state of his burrow. No neighbours surrounded him yet the loud, busy noise of New York City located a few miles away seemed to crowed the forest. He never came out during the day time. Always at night. He hated the noise and the commotion that a city makes but it was too late to move. Nobody knew he lived there and that he was living there against the law. Just him and his knife. Somehow he was able to get away with killing people to satisfy himself. It could be a matter of time before anyone found out about him but he wouldn’t care if they locked him up in jail. He would be miserable anyway. The few people that knew him faintly wondered why he doesn’t commit suicide. Its hard to say but in every dark corner there’s always a little spark of hope that if its lucky enough can overpower a great deal of evilness. Ocassionally he went out for walks where he looked back on his unsuccessful life while kicking stones until he hurt himself. Everyday was basically the same routine for him and became more boring as the time passed by. Except for tonight. The door opened slowly and creaking like in a horror film. He walked out of his house and started walking through the forest to get to the quiet peaceful yet dangerous setting of New York city. Passing various neighbour hoods full of people that were up to no good , he starts to think of all the things he’s done wrong. The countless things he regrets doing but is imposible to change. Walks a little more and finds himself standing in front of a school. Starts to have flashback of all the happy childhood moments and comparing his life now. What went wrong? Starts to scuffle and feels stalked. Hears footsteps behind him and a hard breathing noise. i havent finished it yet!!!!!! dont look at the spelling mistakes i know theryou guys dont have to read all of it if you dont want to loljust read the beginning
- A: very good indeed~be proud,,,,,,,