How do I protect myself from harmful diseases
There are a number of harmful diseases out there. The best way to protect yourself against diseases is to get familiar with them. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-protect-myself-from-harmful-diseases ]
More Answers to “How do I protect myself from harmful diseases“
- How do I protect myself from harmful diseases
- There are a number of harmful diseases out there. The best way to protect yourself against diseases is to get familiar with them.
- How can we protect us from harmful diseases?
- It’s been well documented that the best method to prevent infectious diseases is to wash your hands, frequently and thoroughly.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you guys like this poem?
- Q: Last night I posted it up and I saw that the first stanzas needed to be revised, so I revised them and here is what it looks like now, do you guys like it,if not why?I was going to give it to my current boyfriend for always being there for me when I needed him and he helped me through an abusive relationship and not only that, but he and I have always loved eachother,but we both had a boyfriend/girlfriend so we wouldn’t tell eachother..but now we’re both broken up with our boyfriend/girlfriend and we are going to get together when we get older,but we are basically boyfriend and girlfriend anyway..To Make A MendsWe met by mere chance..Luck perhaps..or was it something greater than the hereafter?Like finding a needle in a hay stack, like finding a four leafed clover in a sea of leafless snow covered trees. Impossible..I love you with all my heart,with all my soul,you’ve always been there for me..When I close my eyes, you are the one that I see.Holding me,protecting me,and cradling me in your arms protecting me from anything remotely harmful..I wish I saw what we had earlier on,but I was too blind by false love to see,that we, were meant to be,You Erik and I Stephanie..I learned not to put up my all..because the fall would be so much greaterthat it would be than when I locked my heart up and hid the key..Locked up alone,alone in a prison that I put myself in..What would happen if the rules would bend,and the consequences would come crashing down on me? What would happen if I were to set the jail on fire while I had no key to escape? Suicide,Definition:The Ultimate form of self inflicted pain,the taking of one’s own life.I definitely almost did that with my stupid human like ways..It wasn’t because of something you did..it was because of me..Like sticking my hand in a box full of broken glass,hoping to pull it out with no drop of blood insight..Impossible..I shouldn’t have talked to him that hot day in May..I should have passed him by with a simple good day..or maybe nothing at all..because that’s how much he was worth in the end..I am a hundred percent sure that will never happen again.. With you,I know my heart will mend..It has began the tedious process all over again and this time,I know it won’t get broken or stepped on..Because you really do love me..but I was too blind to see..If I could go back into time..and cut the diseased vein that connected me to a diseased body..It would ultimately have ended the hurting of me..because it would have been dead and I would be out of pain.. My promise to you is.. I love you so sweetie..if you ever need me..i’ll be here for you..if you ever feel down..i’ll be here for you..I promise you that..
- A: I want to comment but I can’t find a word to compliment.I want to criticize but I can never dare to.How beautifully this was said by you.You took me into a journey.Though I became sad, I felt amazed and fascinated.