How long do twitches last
Twitches not caused by disease or disorders (benign twitches) * Often affecting the eyelids, calf, or thumb * Normal and quite common, often triggered by stress or anxiety * Come and go, and do not last for more than a few days. Thanks for using ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-do-twitches-last ]
More Answers to “How long do twitches last“
- How long does an eye twitch last at most>?
- I’m not sure what the maximum time is but I’ve had twitches that have lasted over 2 weeks. I don’t even know if there’s anything the doctor can do. Just try and get enough sleep and avoid the computer and tv and other eye straining activiti…
- Are slow twitch and fast twitch muscle fibers the same size??
- ofcourse not; slow twitch muscle fibers are: ･ smaller in diameter ･ red in color ･ depend on oxidative phosphorylation for their ATP supply ･ are highly vascularized (better blood supply) ･ have more mitochondria ･ more myoglob…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My arm is having muscle twitches, how long should this last?
- Q: I lift pretty heavy weights 3-4 times a week. A few weeks ago I developed a persistent muscle twitch in my right forearm. I’ve been told that it could be a result of over-exertion at the gym. I’ve taken the last 2 weeks off and the twitch isn’t as bad, but it’s still noticeable. I’ve never had anything like this before. How long does it take for something like this to go away?
- A: It may not be of any consequence. If you do begin to have other problems, if the problem becomes bothersome, or if it continues you should seek medical attention. Sometimes muscles will spasm/twitch. Sometimes this can be an indication of something else going on.
- how long do eye and lip twitching last?
- Q: My left corner of my eye wont stop twitching.I really dont feel it .My upper lip is kind of pulsing like a small worm is moving.My Doctor and eye doctor said it is stress and too much coffee.But it is still happening.I am still stressed from work.How long do these twiches last?
- A: It usually continues until you relax a bit, since it’s usually caused by stress.
- Ever had an eye twitch….How long it last…what do you think was causing it :-)?
- Q: I think its Overkill stress… usually something you can’t get away from .. for about 30 seconds 🙂
- A: Lol! Yeah! It just comes out of no where. Maybe 15 seconds is the longest. I have no clue whats caused it.