What disease is steven hawking diagnosed with
Stephen Hawking has been diagnosed with Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Keep on doing the ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-disease-is-steven-hawking-diagnosed-with ]
More Answers to “What disease is steven hawking diagnosed with“
- What disease is steven hawking diagnosed with
- Stephen Hawking has been diagnosed with Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Keep on doing the ChaCha!
- What disease does stephen hawking have?
- Stephen Hawking suffers from a motor neuron disease. Most specialist believe it is Spinal Muscular Atrophy type IV, and that it is a version of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Which disease does Stephen Hawking have?
- Stephen Hawking is severely disabled by motor neuron disease, likely a variant of the disease known as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).