What is a nerve doctor called
A “nerve doctor” is called a Neurologist. They are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of nervous system disorders, including diseases of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles. ChaCha again. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-nerve-doctor-called ]
More Answers to “What is a nerve doctor called“
- What is a nerve doctor called?
- When to Call a Doctor for a Pinched Nerve
- A pinched nerve—the layman’s term for what doctors call a “compressed nerve”—can be very painful. There are self-care options, such as heat/ice, massage, and over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medications. If your pain has just st…
- When should I call my doctor about my Sacral nerve stimulation sy…?
- Consult your doctor when:･ You experience additional/unusual pain. ･ You notice unusual changes in the quality of your stimulation or when you experience no sensation. ･ You are increasing stimulation more often than normal. ･ The stimulati…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do you call a nerve doctor?
- Q: I have a lot of pain in my right arm inside did not bang it . just started 2 days ego and the doctor said it might be nervr but what do u call a nerve doctor?
- A: im guessing u put this in the wrong catagrory…..
- What is a marble size knot caused from nerve damage.?
- Q: I have suffered from spondylolisthesis for over 2 years and now I have a knot my left side under my waist that is about the size of a large marble and very painful. My doctor called it something and said it was the result of nerve damage.
- A: Perhaps you should ask the doctor to explain, or do some of your own research, or get a second opinion. You should get the technical term for it and definately do extensive research. If there is something on your body, then you should know what it is, and what your options are.
- Scar Tissue? Retarded Doctor?
- Q: This is not my story it is a friends I am trying to prove him wrong and telling him his doctor is a retard. About 3 months ago he had a Ganglion Cyst on his right wrist. He had is surgically removed and was fine after the surgery until two days ago. He said it started hurting two days ago. 3 days ago he said he was going to start going to the gym every day of the week. He went the two days and it started hurting. I think its because he used it more then he normally does. His doctor said that the scar that was left behind (now remember this 3 months ago) after the surgery is pinching on his nerves… Exact doctor words… He said he is going to have to have surgery again.. (for some reason) So he is going to have to have surgery on a scar that has been there for 3 months which create a bigger scar which is even more “Pinching” as the doctor calls it… Last time i checked, Chiropracters fixed pinched nerves with there hands, not with knives. Please respond tell me what you think.
- A: LMAO funny question dude yea doctors can be total retards despite their education!