What is nizatidine used for
The prescription version of Nizatidine is licensed to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and peptic ulcers, while MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-nizatidine-used-for ]
More Answers to “What is nizatidine used for“
- What is Nizatidine Used For?
- Nizatadine blocks stomach acid secretions. It is used to treat and prevent ulcers, to treat a heartburn and stomach disorder known as GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disorder), and to treat conditions associated with excess acid secretion.
- What is axid nizatidine used for?
- Nizatidine. Nizatidine is in a class of drugs called histamine receptor antagonists. Nizatidine works by decreasing the amount of acid the stomach produces…
- What is nizatidine?
- Nizatidine is in a class of drugs called histamine receptor antagonists. Nizatidine works by decreasing the amount of acid the stomach produces. Nizatidine is used to treat and prevent ulcers in the stomach and intestines. Nizatidine is als…