Why do i have itchy gums
Do you have tender, painful, itchy, or swollen gums? You may have a gum infection. You’re not alone! Gum disease, a chronic bacterial infection, affects nearly 75-90 percent of the general population at one time or another. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-i-have-itchy-gums ]
More Answers to “Why do i have itchy gums“
- Why are my gums itchy?
- Aside from gum disease, consider looking into the dental products that you are using. Toothpaste ingredients can irritate your gums, also hard brushing can damage sensitive teeth and gums. Red, swollen and irritated gums are symptoms of gum…
- My gums itch! Am I losing it?
- I’ve never heard of that during pregnancy sorry. Often itchy gums can be a sign of mild gingivitis. It’s the most common cause of bad breath. If you don’t want to see a dentist while your pregnant brush 3 times a day, and use floss and mout…
- What causes itchy gums and how do you cure it?
- Go to your dentist. This could be a sign of Periodontal Diease
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why are my gums so itchy? Could it be because of my cold?
- Q: My gums are really itchy and it’s starting to bother me a lot. They particularly itch when I go outside in the cold weather and right after coming inside. I think that they probably have to do with the fact that I have a really horrible cold right now and have been breathing through my mouth for the past few days. Has anyone else experienced this? Could there be something else wrong with me?
- A: its due to gum infection you are having itching. Try to dig out what is inside the gum or make it bleed a bit.
- why are my gums itchy and tingling?
- Q: basically ive had this before quite a few times and once went to the doctors with it which they said my gums where fine and no sign of disease such as gingivitis. but this time my lips have started to icth and tingle too. but ive recently had a cold does this have anything to do with it? what is it? and hw do i get rid of it?
- A: maybe u have an ifection? c a drCAN U GUYS ANSWER THIS? I’ve been waiting all day :(http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnWZo4YOvjLR0RLKYu1I8cvAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20081123152402AA6VCtm
- Why do my gums feel really itchy?
- Q: My gums have been itchy for a about a few weeks now and my dentist appointment is on the 5th December what shall I do to ease the itchiness. Oh and by the way what is causing the itchiness and my gums feel itchy below where the bottom incisors are and they look pale and puffy and they bleed when I floss them.Oh and also I use corsyodl mouthwash and thats stops the itcheness for a short while only.
- A: Aside from gum disease, consider looking into the dental products that you are using. Toothpaste ingredients can irritate your gums, also hard brushing can damage sensitive teeth and gums. Red, swollen and irritated gums are symptoms of gum disease, so never neglect proper oral hygiene.