How do you isolate your lower abs when working out
Lay on your back with your legs stretched out on the floor. Put hands on your sides and rest head on the floor.All you have to do is lift your legs to a 45 degree angle off the ground and bring them down again,but make sure not to rest your legs on the floor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-isolate-your-lower-abs-when-working-out ]
More Answers to “How do you isolate your lower abs when working out“
- How to work lower abs?
- Lay flat on the ground, hands at your side. Life your feet about six inches off of the ground while keeping your legs straight. Hold this for as long as you wish..you should set a time for yourself (always a little longer than you think you…
- What are some exercises do work your lower abs?
- squats for your butt and thighs … feet shoulder width apart … drop down until your thighs are parallel with the ground and back up … lower abs is tough if you can’t do squats or suspend yourself … then crunches and leg lifts … but otherwise…
- WHAT IS THE BEST EXCERSISE TO WORK LOWER ABS?
- meg asked: I do crunches and lawful sit-ups to impact on my abs, but my main anxiety at this point is my “gut” and modify abs. I achievement on the grinder at small threesome life a week, I eat reasonably (between 1300-1500 calories a d rea…
Prev Question: How many sit ups a day would you have to do to get a six pack
People also view