What is the average weight of a girl who is five foot three
Average weight (in kilograms) for a girl is 45.5 + 2.3 kg per inch over 5 feet. You are 5 ft, 3 inches, so you have to be 52.4 kg. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-of-a-girl-who-is-five-foot-three ]
More Answers to “What is the average weight of a girl who is five foot three“
- What is the average weight for an 11 year old 5 foot three girl??
- It depends what unit of weight you want. There are many ways to check the answer to this question… …Or just Google it. I am 5 ‘ 1 and i am 87 lbs…i think the average weight is 80-120 but if you are not in this range…dont worry. you …
- Is 8 stone the average weight an 11 year old girl that is 5 feet …?
- I am 11 and I way 11 stone, and Im 5ft 4.
- What Is The Average Weight Of A 12 Year Old Girl That Is 5 Foot 3…?
- According to the US growth charts that I have seen (where the average weight of kids is marked at the 50th percentile), for a 12-year-old girl, the weight would be just under 100 pounds. However, it is important to remember that the percent…
Prev Question: How much should you weight if your 5’6
People also view