Is the swine flu the most deadly flu of all time
So far to date, the Swine flu has been the deadliest killing over 2,00 people. 88% of H1N1 Swine Flu Deaths Are People Under Age 65, [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-the-swine-flu-the-most-deadly-flu-of-all-time ]
More Answers to “Is the swine flu the most deadly flu of all time“
- Is the swine flu the most deadly flu of all time
- So far to date, the Swine flu has been the deadliest killing over 2,00 people. 88% of H1N1 Swine Flu Deaths Are People Under Age 65,
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Swine Influenza A (aka H1N1)….close borders?
- Q: Does anyone else think it would make sense to close borders and ports for now or at least closely monitor people coming and going out of the United States especially to Mexico?As per health officials recommendation to not close the borders, the president likened closing the borders – to closing the barn doors after the horses got out since we already have cases in the US, that analogy just doesn’t sit well nor does it make sense in this situation, were just one person can infect many people. Keeping the area of known origin open to Americans traveling for leisure or business, who will come home and possibly infect more people, therefore spread this faster does not make sense, or at least the reason’s given by health officials don’t make sense- could it be for financial reasons they remain open?The extra precautions that we are being told to take like hand washing and covering your mouth when coughing are more ‘common sense’ then preparation for a probable pandemic. We are told that the “regular” influenza virus causes 36,000 deaths per year. Currently one one death can be linked to the swine flu at this time. The swine flu symptoms are said not to be deadly or severe for most people- but there is still the chance that it could become much worse than it is now, schools are closing (one closed about 20 minutes way from me in California today) and now the World Health Organization moves to stage 5 because the virus is evolving so quickly.sorry for the rant and run on sentences but something just seems to be hiding under the surface of all this, in the meantime people are becoming more and more anxious…You both have very good points.I’m leaving open a bit longer to see if anyone else has a comment. thanks 🙂
- A: Yes…….yes…….and YES!!!!I mean the bed bugs came from Mexico – I won’t buy a mattress made there anymore.Then we had all those kidnappings in Texas and parts of So. Cal by mexicans who were trying to get ransoms or use the younger girls for sex………not much was done about it if they made it back across the border to Mexico (which is a sin) …….And now they gave us the Swine Flu (or by any other name).I know we’ve had a resurgence of the Mumps and Whooping Cough down there they said too – I’m sure that was brought up here by mexicans who never got vaccinated and affected those here who never got vaccinated or their booster shots.So I say enough is enough and YES – for safety reasons, close the borders!!!!