Should i see a doctor if i think i have the flu
Yes it’s important that you see a physician if you have the flu. He can run tests to see what type of flu and give you some pain relief medication. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/should-i-see-a-doctor-if-i-think-i-have-the-flu ]
More Answers to “Should i see a doctor if i think i have the flu“
- Should i see a doctor if i think i have the flu
- Yes it’s important that you see a physician if you have the flu. He can run tests to see what type of flu and give you some pain relief medication.
- Do I need to see a doctor if I think I have H1N1 flu??
- For most people, the answer is no. According to the Centers for Disease Control, most people are no more likely to require medical attention due to a case of H1N1 flu than with any other flu.
- Should I see a doctor if I think I have swine flu?
- If you’re sick, call your doctor. Don’t risk infecting other people in the doctor’s office or emergency room. Many doctors will give flu-related advice — and sometimes a prescription for an antiviral drug — over the phone. In general, the…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Should I see a dr about bad head congestion after the flu?
- Q: I came down with the flu last monday over a week ago. About 3 days into the flu I developed a very stuffy nose. I still have the stuffy nose and it feels like my head if full of this mess. I can’t half hear. I have been taking Sudafed but it only helps a little. Any suggestions or do you think I should see a doctor. This is now 7 days of the stuffy headed feeling.
- A: Yes, you should see a Doctor. Eventhough these symptoms may be common after a severe cold or the flu you biggest fear is secondary infection, which my have already begun. Your Physician will have to determine, however, whether or not this congestion is related to the use of over-the-counter cold medicine, e.g. Sudafed or symptoms of a secondary infection. Even if you don’t have a sec infection, one may be lingering if this mucus is not removed, such as in Pneumonia.Hope this answers your question!
- strange pain in chest + bad cold or possibly swine flu, should i go to the doctor?
- Q: today i was sitting in a chair for a little over an hour and my back started to get sore and then all of the sudden i got these deep cramp type things in my chest like between my boobs and the end of my ribcage. i’ve had a fairly high fever for two days now, no appetite, slight diarrhea, stuffy nose, cough, sore throat, body aches, all that fun stuff. so basically i want to know if you guys think that i should see a doctor about the pain in my chest? it only lasted like 15 minutes and it came in waves. it hasn’t happened since and that was several hours ago. also, how do i get my parents to take me in? they aren’t the type to take me in unless i’m like dying haha.
- A: go to the ER.
- See a doctor with the flu?
- Q: I think I have the flu my symptoms are stomach ache throwing up diharea chills and back neck and leg pains. Do you think I should go to the doctors to see if it is the flu the symptoms have lasted since friday nightIm immune to antibiotic because when I was little i took it alot for ear infections and my body built up an immunization to it so it won’t work
- A: If it is the flu, there’s not a lot the doc can do for you now. Unless you’re having dehydration, I’d stay home and ride it out.Consider getting a flu shot next autumn.