What is cardiac compromise
A:Cardiac compromise is a synonym for arrhythmia and irregular heartbeat caused often by stress or heart attack. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-cardiac-compromise ]
More Answers to “What is cardiac compromise“
- What is cardiac compromise
- Cardiac compromise is a synonym for arrhythmia and irregular heartbeat caused often by stress or heart attack. Thanks for asking ChaCha!
- Does cardiac surgery in newborn infants compromise blood cell rea…?
- Schumacher K , Korr S , Vazquez-Jimenez JF , von Bernuth G , Duchateau J , Seghaye MC .
- How can circulatory shock result compromised cardiac function ??
- The common effect of any shock is reduced organ perfusion.So even in peripheral shock , the coronary blood flow gets compromised especially if these patients have a silent coronary lesions which are otherwise not significant , becomes site…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Mono or Epstein Barr Virus turning into CFS?
- Q: At what point does mono become CFS? I have tested postive for EBV (first time ever) and will be retested in another 2 weeks. My pcp has said not to worry and given me no instructions of what not to do, to take it easy or anything else to cause alarm. Also, my cardiac function is slightly compromised, I assume this is common to EBV. My question is, at what point should I actually start to worry about this and is there really nothing that I can do other than let it just resolve?
- A: Mononucleosis is one of the common triggers for Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Epstein Barr virus can also cause these conditions to flare. I would not worry about it. What you can start doing is taking extra special care of yourself. Avoid eating junk food, fried food, high fat foods, caffeine and foods with chemicals. I recommend you take a Multi vitamin every day to help your body recover. I recommend GNC “Multi Gel” it’s very inexpensive and dissolves quickly in the stomach for excellent absorption. You can get this at www.gnc.com or drugstore.comI’ve enclosed a link on an article I have written about Fibromyalgia and you can learn more about it and what to do to help yourself. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me, Billie77
- had to go to cardiac unit for a short stay, was told my blood flow was compromised? what does this mean?
- Q: now on medication to THIN my blood, to open my arteries, PROGNOSIS please
- A: your arteries will proberly be clogged with sh1t, hence comprimising your bloodflow to your vitals. start eating healthy stuff and cut down on the fags and booze.depnding on where and how the bloodflow is shagged you could have; tissue ischaemia which is death of tissue due to blockage, embolisms (floaty bits of crap that block ateries) arteriosclerosis (hardening of arteries and thinning due to calcuim build up)ischaemic heart disease, lack of blood to coronary ateries(hearts own blood supply)the above can lead to a myocardial infarction (heart attack)you will be on anticoagulants, these thin the blood and work reasonably well, asprin does the same.go ask your doc for more info.
- tell me the truth about this poem/song?
- Q: When our rivers run dry and our crops cease to growwhen our summers grow longer and winters won’t snowFrom the banks of the ocean and the ice in the hillsTo the fight in the desert where progress stands stillWhen we’ve lost our willThat’s how we’ll knowThis is not a test, We’ll know,This is cardiac arrestOf a world too proud to admit our mistakesWe’re crashing into the ground as we all fall from graceWhen the air that we breathe becomes air that we chokeWhen the marsh fever spreads from the swamps to our homesWhen your home on the range has been torn down and paved andThe buffalo roam to a slaughterhouse graveWhat more will it takeFor us to knowThis is not a test, oh noThis is cardiac arrestOf a world too proud to admit our mistakesKissing the ground as well fall from graceThis is a chance to set things straightTo bend or break the rules back into placeThere is no middle ground, no compromise, we’ve drawn the lineWith perfect aim, we stand back and throwGlass windows break and it’s all about to blowLights go out as we pass the torch againIn hope that it stays litNeutrality means that you don’t really careCause the struggle goes on even when you’re not thereBlind and unawareThat’s how we’ll knowThis is not a test, oh noThis is cardiac arrestOf a world too proud to admit our mistakesWe’re crashing into the ground as we all, yeah we all, all fall from grace
- A: It’s great! I’m very impressed.