How do you get rid of the fear of clowns
If people want to get rid of their fear of clowns, the best cure is to face their fear. “If a person is anxious in a certain, MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-the-fear-of-clowns ]
More Answers to “How do you get rid of the fear of clowns“
- How do you get rid of the fear of clowns
- If people want to get rid of their fear of clowns, the best cure is to face their fear. “If a person is anxious in a certain, MORE
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Getting Rid Of Fear of Clowns?
- Q: Anyone? have anyway i can get rid of my fears of clowns…. i’ve been reading stories on the internet. i love scary stories, i often come across clown stories, i love to read them, but then can’t sleep after because of my fear. I’m also scared of dolls, but that doesn’t bother me as much.. a few months ago i went to a fair with my friend and a clown was there i couldn’t stay there because i was scared… Someone helppp!
- A: Understand the reason for your fear. Check out this website and you will begin the healing process.http://www.allaboutclowns.com/coulrophobia.htmlI read the clown commandments and the clown prayer on this site and it helps me to understand why my fears are irrational.
- How do i get rid of my fear of clowns?
- Q: I need to know how to rid of them. they are creepy lookingso far, good answers. the sex ones kinda are weird thoughthaks you all for your great answers. its just, their faces are creepy. should i kick one in the balls and show him whos boss?
- A: learn to laugh at them, look until you find something about them you think is funny then just focus on that point.
- How can I get over my fear of clowns?
- Q: Ew, I cower even when I write the word. I’m so scared of them, and I almost skipped school (I would never do that unless under severe consequences) when we were celebrating a birthday. Um… I want to get rid of the fear but I’m a bit scared to face it by looking directly at a clown. Thanks.
- A: Well, I have never had the phobia, but have heard about it.Generally, I find the best way around these things is to confront themBecome a clown at a local fete or something, doing face painting or whatever.I used to be terrified of heights, so threw myself out of aircraft a few times for charity.Cured of the phobia.It no longer bothers me.I think hiding from fears makes it worseMy Uncle was scared of water, well, swimming in it, so I nudged him overboard one summers day.I jumped in after him in case of difficulties, but all was well. He started jumping in when he wasn’t supposed to!Face your fears, and they dissapear.Bob