How is a yeast infection cured
Drugs, creams and typical Yeast Infection treatments sometimes work in a partial way and temporarily and the side effects MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-is-a-yeast-infection-cured ]
More Answers to “How is a yeast infection cured“
- How do i get rid of vaginal thrush?
- Vaginal Yeast Infection Treatment. View diagnostic tests, medical proecedures, otc and prescription drugs on Healthline Treatment Search. There are 4 procedures, 7 prescriptions, and 1 supplement found for Vaginal Yeast Infection…
- How to Cure a Yeast Infection
- Yeast infections occur when there’s an abundance of the yeast fungus in the human body. Also known as Candida, yeast infections can manifest in the mouth, under breasts, in the vagina, beneath folds of skin, underneath fingernails, in the l…
- Is There a Cure for Yeast Infection?
- Yeast infection is one such ailment you can’t openly discuss, especially in the presence of male counterparts. You never know what they might infer from your suffering. So, this battle between the legs has to be waged alone. But, the good n…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If I recently cured a yeast infection but still have the same symptoms, is it okay to purchase more medicine?
- Q: I recently had cured a yeast infection with the seven day cream, but the symptoms still proceed. I am sure it’s a yeast infection due to the fact that when I got my recent pap done, the doctor only reported yeast. Is it okay to purchase more medicine?
- A: I would see your doc. It might be something else or may need a different treatment.When you have a yest infection you need to avoid foods high in yeast like bread and vegemite. Eat lots of fresh fruit and veg to flush the yeast out of your system. You will need to treat your boyfriend too.For a natural cure, swallow a clove of garlic at night (cut into small pieces but don’t chew, you won’t get garlic breath if you don’t chew). Mix acidophilus powder into juice and drink. You often have yeast in your mouth and don’t know it.To avoid it happening again wear cotton nickers, use perfume free, soap free cleaner for down there. To alleviate symptoms have a warm bath. If you have essential oils add chamomile and bergamot.You can put aloe vera on your external areas affected, that really sooths.For internally you can use natural yogurt with a drop of tea tree and bergamot essential oils. Roll a tampon in this an insert. Change it every hour.
- Can male yeast infection be cured naturally?
- Q: i have “yeast infection” and i am a male. I’m pretty sure its because of the antibiotics i’ve been taking for 12 days. i want to know if it can be cured without having to go to a doctor and having my **** scraped 🙁
- A: A yeast is a form of fungus and like all other fungii it thrives in a warm, moist dark environment. There is just such an environment under the average foreskin. Antibiotics can also help the yeast to thrive as they kill off some of the beneficial bacteria that also live under the foreskin and thus reduce ‘competition’.After you have ceased taking antibiotics for a week or so there will be none left in your body and the normal useful bacteria can develop again. However, you will need to remove the conditions in which the yeast grows well. This means keeping your foreskin retracted to allow the glans and inner layer to dry out as well as cooling off and letting more light in. Unfortunately most men find it hard to keep their foreskin trained back.You will probably need to get an anti-fungal cream from the pharmacist in order to fully kill off the yeast.If you repeatedly suffer from yeast infections (which one can do whether taking antibiotics or not) then it is desirable to consider circumcision which will permanently remove the conditions in which bacterial and fungal infections thrive.
- What is the best yeast infection cure?
- Q: I have just given birth about 6 mths ago. Ever since i gave birth, i have been having yeast infection every month consecutively! I have gone to see 2 doctors who prescribed me with 2 different kind of creams. However, both are useless! I need something permanent. Please help to recommend the best yeast infection cure.
- A: Hi RachelI had recurring yeast infection about 2 years ago. I was equally frustrated because i need a permanent yeast infection cure, just like you.I’ve tried many products from doctor and pharmacists but all efforts failed. Luckily, I cameacross this product that not only get rid of yeast infection, but also reveal the root causeof the my problem! From that day onwards, i realized that drugs from doctor or products sold over the counter is basicallymeant for on-going use and not to permanently eliminate the problem. If you are reallyserious in getting a permanent cure, i urge you to go to www.treat-yeast-infection.com now. It’s definitely worthwhile!I’m confident that you won’t suffer any yeast recurring infection anymore