How long does it take to test blood
You can get the blood test results in about 3 hours if the doctor puts “stat” on the request. Otherwise, 1-2 days. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-to-test-blood ]
More Answers to “How long does it take to test blood“
- When was the first blood test for hiv??
- Blood. White blood cells are less numerous than red blood cells in the human body, and each microliter of blood contains 5,000 to 10,000 white blood cells. For instance, if a type A individual donates blood to a type B individual, the A ant…
- How long did blood test results take?
- I know I’m not the world’s most patient person, but I had my blood draw for the quad screen and cystic fibrosis carrier tests last Tuesday and still haven’t gotten test results back yet. I’m sure my doctor’s office gets annoyed with me for …
- How long does it take to get blood test results?
- It depends what kind of test your mother had done! Your general blood tests (haematology (full blood count) and serum chemistry (liver function test, UEC, lipids) will generally be available at the lab within an hour or so, though the docto…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does a Karyotype blood test take?
- Q: I’ve been waiting 7 weeks for the results of a karyotype blood test to come back. Does anyone have any experience of how long these tests normally take on the NHS?
- A: About a month.
- How long does blood test take to come back for pregnancy test?
- Q: im getting a blood test done at the hospital to check for my hormone levels to see if i am actually pregnant.. i was wondering how long it will take for the results to come back. i was wondering if i could get them soon because the suspense it KILLING me. lol
- A: i would usually get a call from my doctor within a few hours.
- How long does a blood test for pregnancy take?
- Q: I’m going in for a blood test today because I’ve had 3 negative HPT test’s but still have all the symptoms. How long does it take to get results back? I’ll be going in about 6:00pm (they close at 8:00pm) and also how much water should I drink in advance because the technicians usually have a hard time finding my veins.Thanks!
- A: in between 1-2 1/2 hr