How long does the implantation bleeding last? MORE
During the early stages of pregnancy the ovum, or fertilized egg, attaches itself to the uterine wall. This always occurs…more? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-the-implantation-bleeding-last%3F-more ]
More Answers to “How long does the implantation bleeding last? MORE“
- It varys in every woman. Some times it lasts for a few hours to around 4 days. Answer it lasts a few hours it can last up2 3 days From Pink Princess
- There is a lot that we do not know yet about bleeding during pregnancy, specifically implantation bleeding. Most doctors agree that implantation bleeding will last from 1-3 days. In addition, it is normally brown or pinkish in color as oppo…
- Dear Abby, Implantation bleeding usually occurs approximately 6-12 days after conception. It can be red, pink, or brown in color. It is often mistaken by women as a period, but it is actually lighter than a period and usually shorter in dur…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does Implantation Bleeding last?
- Q: My last regular period was November 2, 2008. I have yet to start my period this month and as of today I am 9 days late. I have been experiencing some spotting over the last couple of days and yesterday I had a really bad headache followed by dizziness. I don’t think that I am pregnant but just to narrow down the possibilities. Does anyone know how long implantation bleeding lasts for and approximately how much blood is lost? Thanks in advance!
- A: Spotting lasts at most a couple days, more often it’s less then 1/2 a day if at all, and it’s not really a bleed – more of implantation color. Take a test, if it’s negative take another in 5 days if your period does not come – and if that’s negative probably you need to see your doctor.
- How long does implantation bleeding last and when does it occur?
- Q: I have several questions..please answer as best as you can and as many as you can…no rude comments please…1. how long does implantation bleeding last?2. when does implantation bleeding occur?3. how long after the last time of intercourse, does implantation occur?4. how does implantation differ from regular menstruation?TTY…thanks
- A: Women who experience implantation bleeding usually do not need to worry about their unborn child. Because some light cramping and PMS-like symptoms may occur along with the bleeding, women who are not trying to conceive can mistake this kind of bleeding for a short period. It is estimated that between one-quarter and one-third of pregnant women experience this type of bleeding.If you are trying to get pregnant and experience some bleeding, it is helpful to recognize the signs of implantation bleeding. Signs include:Discharge is light pink or brownLight crampingBloatingNo “flow”Even if you are not trying to get pregnant, it is possible your birth control may have failed. If you experience this type of bleeding, take a pregnancy test when you should have your regular period. Taking a pregnancy test only a week after ovulation or at implantation may produce false results. For the most accurate results, wait until you are due to have your period.In instances where the implantation is mistaken for a period, the baby is usually born three to four weeks later than originally estimated. If you find out that you are pregnant and remember experiencing bleeding like this, mention it to your doctor. Then he/she can take proper steps to correctly estimate your baby’s gestational age.
- How long does implantation bleeding last for?
- Q: How long does it last? I had a day of some light pink spotting one day, then a day of nothing then a day of brown spotting…could it be implantation bleeding?I had some mild cramping on the first day but no cramps since.
- A: 2-3 days, if that, different for everyone. Can be brown (old blood) or light pinkish/red. Sounds like it could be. Good luck!Answer mine please!http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApqQo5cOl74BP.raCNf4kkuxDH1G;_ylv=3?qid=20090712173451AAsYykZ