How to get rid of dry skin
Using a moisturizer, eating fruits and veggies, take shorter baths with warm water will help get rid of dry skin. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-get-rid-of-dry-skin ]
More Answers to “How to get rid of dry skin“
- When we were talking about the skin in anatomy class my professor said the best treatment for dry skink is to drink more water. The more hydrated your body is the more able you skin is to repair itself and keep itself hydrated. For someone …
- ･ 1 First thing you need to know is don’t take a very long shower because this dries your skin out very… ･ 2 While taking a shower use oil of olay or dove body wash these are some of the best moisturizing body… ･ 3 After you are done wi…
- ･ Drink adequate fluid, at least 8 glasses a day, including water, fruit juice, soup, etc. ･ Eat at least 2 portions of green, leafy vegetables and 2 portions of seasonal fruits daily. ･ Avoid junk food as much as possible. ･ Don’t smoke. ･…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can i get rid of dry skin around my lips?
- Q: I had this problem with my lips a for two months. It started where my lips were really dry and they were scaly and i constantly had to wear chapstick. Well it’s still like this just It’s spreading through my fact and now I have this nasty dry flaking skin around my lips and going up my cheek.I went to the doctor and he said it was an allergic reaction to something and gave me zertec. Well it didnt help and it’s still here. Does any one know what it is? Or how to get rid of it. And if not that.. What’s the best way to get rid of dead skin off your face?
- A: Is that Dr mad. Giving you zertec would lead to abnormal sleep patterns. Consentration would collapse. Drowsyness would dominate. What Dr are you seeing. Get something called Bio oil. Otherwise eat a lot of cucumbers, tomatoes and ofcourse any coulerfull fruit or veggie. Belive it or not but use a cheap eye cream on the lips. Especially those ones that give you a numbing sensation in the lips. Direct your lips to succulant fruit and especially Avocado and we will talk again.Avoid the 3 S’s, SUN, SALIVA, and COFFEE WITH SUGAR
- How to get rid of dry skin on my eyelid?
- Q: I have a small patch of dry skin on my eyelid. I am using the same eye makeup that I have used for a long time and the same facial cleanser. Neither of the two have ever irritated my skin. The dry patch itches and is sensitive. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?
- A: I have the same thing too. It really sucks for me, so at night, I put a thin layer of vaseline before I go to bed. Just don’t apply before you put on your makeup. The vaseline makes eyeshadow cling. Very embarassing.
- What can I do to get rid of dry skin on my face?
- Q: No matter what soap I use, what moisturizer I use, or how hard/soft I wash my face, I always have dry skin on my face. When I wash it, it goes away for a hour at the most. What can I do to get rid of dry skin on my face? Any tips? Thanks.
- A: Try Cocoa Butter lotion. (Palmer’s is great.) It might take more than one day for it to work.