What are the common side effects of Zyprexa
Zyprexa side effects may include dizziness, drowsiness, constipation, dry mouth, swelling in your hands or feet, back pain, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-common-side-effects-of-zyprexa ]
More Answers to “What are the common side effects of Zyprexa“
- What are the most common side effects of ZYPREXA?
- Every medicine offers healing benefits for many individuals along with the possibility of undesired effects. At Lilly, we believe our most important job is to protect patient safety, which means being completely up-front about potential sid…
- What are the most common side effects associated with Zyprexa??
- The most common side effects from Zyprexa use include sleepiness, dry mouth, dizziness, restlessness, constipation, upset stomach, weight gain, increased appetite, and tremor.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- comparison between Zyprexa and Solian?
- Q: I want to a professional one to give me with details, both important and less important one, how Solian is better than Zyprexa or vice versa, and what is the common side effect of both and how does Solian is better than Zyprexa
- A: Zyprexa is very well known to make you gain a lot of weight it is very effective for it’s anti- depressive working disorder. Solian is supposed to be a good anti-depressive medication as well and it is supposed to be less of a weight gaining problem but the effects are supposed to be the same. I have never tried the Solian but my friend has tried it and she thinks it is great and has not gained any weight! Her attitude is less negative and she is thinking more in a positive way since she has been taking it!